Groups
    EXPIRED

-RW DVD's - Any good deals?

My uncle has asked me to find him a good deal for a pack of around 10 -RW (rewritable) DVD's. I don't know much about them and would appreciate it if someone could point me in the direction of a good deal. He wants me to tell him tomorrow, so speed would be helpful.

6 Comments

Original Poster

This looks like a good deal?

hmv.co.uk/hmv…594

play.com were doing a deal for 50 dvd-rs

maxell brand in a promotional package.

thread is on here somewhere a few days back but i can't find it but if you do a product search on play.com they are easy to find.
    I bought two packs @ £4.99 each incl. delivery & 4% quidco.

If you can get to a PC World, they have ]10 Verbatim discs for £5.99

what do you wanna know about RW DVD? Think u need to find out if it's + (plus) or -(minus). ie 'DVD+RW' or 'DVD-RW'. It probably doesnt matter so much if you use PCs but some DVD drives they are a bit particular about the + and -. Also the faster the writing speed (8x versus 4x) the more expensive it gets. Also depends on brands I guess, some more reliable than others. some people swear by sony or by the g05 dye.

svp.co.uk/cat…ble)
    svp.co.uk/cat…ble)
    Quidco 3% back.

bigmaggot.co.uk/DVD…tml
    bigmaggot.co.uk/DVD…tml
    Quidco 5%, free delivery too.

Hi

Re: Quidco 5%, free delivery

Is it only FREE delivery if your a Quidco Member?

Just been on the site and i don't see no FREE delivery

Also don't you have to pay to be a member at Quidco?

quidco is a cashback scheme.
    quidco.com/hel…22/

free delivery is for certain items ... was on website, not associated with quidco. look on the 1st column, under the bigmaggot logo. i havent bought from that site yet (so far only from svp or play.com which i can't fault for my shopping experience with them).

quidco - it's £5 annual fee but only if you earn more than £5, it will be deducted. i think that's fair then it means the scheme works for you first.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 7 - What Case?613
      2. Beds55
      3. Jury service1519
      4. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother56

See more discussions