RYAN AIR small bag recommendations

Posted 25th Jan
Hi, can anyone please recommend a small bag (with the Ryain air requirements) for using on Ryain air with very good reviews?

Thank you.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
You want which sized small bag ?

There are three : Cabin Baggage, Cabin Baggage (If paid for priority) or Checked Luggage.

You want to pay how much?

There are 5 ranges: < £5; >£5, < £15; >£15, <£30 ; >£30 , <£80 ; >£80 < £150; >£150

You want it for female, male or gender unsassigned?

You want it for ease of cleaning or difficult to clean?

You want to robust for 1 trip, 5 trips, 50 trips or 100+ trips?
splender25/01/2020 07:06

You want which sized small bag ?There are three : Cabin Baggage, Cabin …You want which sized small bag ?There are three : Cabin Baggage, Cabin Baggage (If paid for priority) or Checked Luggage.You want to pay how much?There are 5 ranges: < £5; >£5, < £15; >£15, <£30 ; >£30 , <£80 ; >£80 < £150; >£150You want it for female, male or gender unsassigned?You want it for ease of cleaning or difficult to clean?You want to robust for 1 trip, 5 trips, 50 trips or 100+ trips?

Cabin baggage. £30. For both Male and female. 5 trips.
I have this one
it’s well made
you need to be priority boarding fir this size

amazon.co.uk/55x…_pi
Edited by: "snoopy18" 25th Jan
Just get a duffel bag, as long as you can squash it into the tester then you're good. Bonus: duffel bags weigh a lot less than hard cases.
Ryanair Cabin Baggage size = 40x20x25cm, i.e. not the one above
Swizzels25/01/2020 08:17

Ryanair Cabin Baggage size = 40x20x25cm, i.e. not the one above

True, I always go priority so can get the bigger one on also
Thank you everyone
Quiksilver small roller bag, many on ebay, ...use search this is asked too frequently without folk checking archival hukd material
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants