Groups
    EXPIRED

Ryanair adds 15 routes to Israel for sun-seeking Europeans

Banned
    Getting to Eilat just got cheaper. Something I'd love to do one day, but only when there's peace and Israel ends the apartheid of Palestine.

Feb 1 Ryanair is adding 15 new routes between Europe and Israel to cater for Europeans seeking a milder climate in the winter, the Irish low-cost carrier said on Wednesday.

Europe's largest airline entered the Israeli market in late 2015 with seasonal flights between October and March from Budapest, Bratislava, Krakow in Poland and Kaunas in Lithuania to Ovda Airport, which is north of the Red Sea resort Eilat.

Ryanair said these routes, which came after Israel signed an Open Skies agreement with the European Union in 2012, were "performing well". The deal has led to a 30 percent increase in flights to Tel Aviv the past three years.

From October 2017, Ryanair will add twice weekly flights to Ovda Airport from Baden Baden, Berlin, Brussels, Frankfurt, Milan and Polish cities Warsaw, Gdansk and Poznan.

8 Comments

Oh look. A smiler thread about Israel.

Original Poster Banned

https://s29.postimg.org/3u24ui5p3/IMG_7956.png

None that I could see from London though

Original Poster Banned

deeky

Oh look. A smiler thread about Israel.

At £21.99, might even be a hot deal from somewhere cheeky Deeky

Smiler, are you Jewish by any chance?

Original Poster Banned

cleverguy12

Smiler, are you Jewish by any chance?

No, but fascinated by the region, its history and definitely not its Politics

Original Poster Banned

DarkEnergy2012

Ovda airport is about 40 miles from Eilat X) i love it when the budget … Ovda airport is about 40 miles from Eilat X) i love it when the budget airlines drop thick people nowhere near their intended destination...classic

What's the public transport like ?

Shouldn't this be in Deals rather than Misc?

Original Poster Banned

Not sure because couldn't find any London flights
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions