Ryanair baggage allowance

Found 28th Sep 2017
I'm still a bit confused by the changes to Ryanairs baggage allowance. Can someone explain to me in simple terms.
I normally travel with a rucksack and a small suitcase that goes on the overhead lockers..
Do i now need to check-in the small suitcase in advance or can i just give it to the baggage handler when standing in the queue to board the plane..
And before you comment, yes i do need to still use ryanair as it's the only option for me
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Seems pretty straightforward to me:

ryanair.com/gb/…icy

You can bring 1 wheelie bag which is 55x40x20cm in size and 1 small bag e.g. handbag, laptop bag etc.

Your small bag must not exceed 35x20x20cm and should easily fit under the seat in front of you.
According to Ryanair:
From November 1st we will be implementing our new cabin bags policy. Only customers who have purchased Priority Boarding, Plus, Flexi Plus, or Family Plus will be permitted to bring two cabin bags on board.

All other customers will only be permitted to bring one smaller carry-on bag on board the aircraft, while their second larger wheelie bag must be placed in the hold at the boarding gate (free of charge).

FREE OF CHARGE - not words usually associated with Ryanair.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 28th Sep 2017
Toptrumpet11 m ago

According to Ryanair:From November 1st we will be implementing our new …According to Ryanair:From November 1st we will be implementing our new cabin bags policy. Only customers who have purchased Priority Boarding, Plus, Flexi Plus, or Family Plus will be permitted to bring two cabin bags on board. All other customers will only be permitted to bring one smaller carry-on bag on board the aircraft, while their second larger wheelie bag must be placed in the hold at the boarding gate (free of charge).FREE OF CHARGE - not words usually associated with Ryanair.

poor customer service - free of charge!
You're half right, their customer services is accessed via premium rate phone lines.
The only reason why they asking us to put the small wheelie bags in the hold free of charge is to reduce flight delays caused by passengers who are loading their bags in the lockers above the seats which is quite chaotic sometimes and takes loads of time.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants