Found 1st Jul 2010
Hi, was just wondering if someone could help, im flying to benidorm on a stag do next thursday but iv just found out that we are only allowed 10kg of hand luggage only! No suitcases allowed. Is there anyway of purchasing extra luggage either before or when i get to the airport?

Thanks in advance

1. Misc
  2. Ryanair
9 Comments

Banned

Yes but book it online as its much more expensive at the airport ryanair.com/en/…ees

Banned

as long as you havent done web check in you can buy online, once you have done the web check in you cant, 10kg should be ample, also check on the liquids amount you are allowed

You can take a small suitcase on as hand luggage so long as the case dimensions dont exceed
55cm x 40cm x 20cm

you can buy these cases from tkmax, pound stretcher, sports direct etc... for about £8. This is big enough for me for a weeks worth of luggage (I am male). Ryanair will charge you £30 per checked in suitcase

Banned

sassie;8952436

as long as you havent done web check in you can buy online, once you have … as long as you havent done web check in you can buy online, once you have done the web check in you cant, 10kg should be ample, also check on the liquids amount you are allowed

If you've checked in you can still add checked baggage:

*Up to 4 hours prior to your scheduled flight departure you can purchase online - checked bags, priority boarding, sports/infant equipment and musical instruments even if you have already checked in online for your flight

I agree with sassie, 10 kg hand luggage is plenty, for Benidorm!! Think again whether you really need a suitcase as well????

Banned

Paddy Charlie;8952449

If you've checked in you can still add checked baggage:*Up to 4 hours … If you've checked in you can still add checked baggage:*Up to 4 hours prior to your scheduled flight departure you can purchase online - checked bags, priority boarding, sports/infant equipment and musical instruments even if you have already checked in online for your flight

oh sorry op, i thought i read somewhere you can online purchase extra baggage allowance up until you have done the web check in :oops:

Original Poster

Thanks for the replys, iv just had a good look over the ryanair table and it says that you can buy an extra 15kg online for £15 or at the airport for £35, am i right in saying that this will be hold luggage? i also agree that 10kg should be enough for a 3 day trip but its that fact that your limited to what liquids can be taken via hand luggage.

Does anyone know the liquid limitations off hand?

Banned

ddturner1986;8953163

Thanks for the replys, iv just had a good look over the ryanair table and … Thanks for the replys, iv just had a good look over the ryanair table and it says that you can buy an extra 15kg online for £15 or at the airport for £35, am i right in saying that this will be hold luggage? i also agree that 10kg should be enough for a 3 day trip but its that fact that your limited to what liquids can be taken via hand luggage. Does anyone know the liquid limitations off hand?

100ml max size

For a 3 day trip you won't need anything over that that you can't get in travel size or over there
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415467
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314660

See more discussions