Groups

ryanair cabin baggage

does anyone know of any bags / cases etc that conform to ryanair's cabin baggage size of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm .also just how strict are they on these measurements

thanks

7 Comments

They are strict. I usually take a small case (smaller than mentioned) onboard. I am looking for one that meets the upper limits of the requirements too.

Got mine at Argos a while ago only about £7.00 each for a suitcase on wheels. (Sorry don't know cat number but you may be able to do a search?)
    Ryanair aren't over bothered about luggage being slightly oversized but very strict on only having 1 piece per person. At Liverpool they made me force my handbag into my case or said I would need to check one of them in

I will be flying with them tomorrow using a Donney one from Sports Scoccer

karen46;5599502

At Liverpool they made me force my handbag into my case or said I would … At Liverpool they made me force my handbag into my case or said I would need to check one of them in

I suppose it depends who is on that day. They made my sister-in-law pay £30.00 because the bag was slightly overweight. Yes, they do make you force everything into one case.

Careful when stocking up on duty free's as last time we travelled, girl in front of us was charged at the dep gate, excess baggage, because D/Fs wouldn't fit in her hand luggage !

Just had a look in Argos and this one is very similar to ones I got
    argos.co.uk/Pro…962

frollickingfrill;5599514

I will be flying with them tomorrow using a Donney one from Sports Scoccer

Ahh yes the Donney one... I actually prefer the Jimmy 2
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Zelda Game?79
      2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9533
      3. Cinema 24122