Expired

Ryanair cabin baggage enough for 15.6" laptop?

Found 7th Apr 2014
Does anyone know if your able to take a laptop on a Ryanair flight if so any cabin baggage's recommended? The Ryanair max cabin dimensions are 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Community Updates
4 Comments
Yes, I've travelled with 17inch laptops in the past without issue. So provided your bag meets the dimensions you'll be fine.

The average 15inch machine is 25 x 38 x 4 cm

Also worth investing in one of these for the future.

http://www.affordable-facilities.co.uk/sites/affordable-facilities.co.uk/files/imagecache/product_full/women-tape-measure.jpg

Edited by: "Astec123" 7th Apr 2014
Astec123

Yes, I've travelled with 17inch laptops in the past without issue. So … Yes, I've travelled with 17inch laptops in the past without issue. So provided your bag meets the dimensions you'll be fine.The average 15inch machine is 25 x 38 x 4 cm Also worth investing in one of these for the future.

But that is an Imperial-only measure, which may cause some furrowed brows for the metrically-minded OP???
Edited by: "scrumpypaul" 7th Apr 2014
Astec123

Yes, I've travelled with 17inch laptops in the past without issue. So … Yes, I've travelled with 17inch laptops in the past without issue. So provided your bag meets the dimensions you'll be fine.The average 15inch machine is 25 x 38 x 4 cm Also worth investing in one of these for the future.

Just a quick headsup ryanair have recently updated the size you can now take on as cabin baggage.I returned from berlin last weekend and i dont know if it was an over efficient checker but she went and checked every single piece of luggage that looked even a little too big for their measuring device.Mine was fine as i never have an issue but by the end there was at least a good 10-15 bags that were confiscated with the following penalty below
Important information regarding cabin baggage

One cabin bag per customer (excluding infants travelling on their parents lap) weighing up to 10kg with maximum dimensions of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm, plus 1 small bag up to 35 x 20 x 20 cms.

Penalty charge £50/50euros

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants