Groups

Ryanair change free payment method.

Ryanair announces changes in it's method of payment without additional charges from Electron to Mastercard Pre-Paid Cards.

ryanair.com/en/…109

19 Comments

Ryanair will do anything for an extra pound. Ive never known a company to be so scrounging in all my life. Ive only flown with them once and that was years ago and never will again. Id rather pay extra for a more pleasent flight with another airline.

Opps fogot to say, theyve proabably done this because there are less people that use the prepaid card than the electron.

just when you think they cant sink any lower!

FFS! I opened a halifax account just to get Visa Electron card so I didn't have to pay the payment fees and now they're going to charge for that too? gggrrrrrr

Banned

Why all the moaning? Far easier to get a prepaid card than an electron

this is a good move imo

Original Poster

csiman;7055002

Why all the moaning? Far easier to get a prepaid card than an … Why all the moaning? Far easier to get a prepaid card than an electronthis is a good move imo

True, however, unlike the Electron Card from Halifax, all MasterCard Pre-Paid Cards are charged for by the suppliers.

I will still be using Ryanair:thumbsup:

Aren't most banks ]phasing out Electron soon anyway?

if you're an o2 customer they do a very good deal on prepaid cards

Leila70;7056027

o2 card is a prepaid VISA card. Ryanair accepting only Mastercard prepaid for 'fee free' purchases

I too have a Halifax Electron card purely for Ryanair purchases.... Oh well, one less card in my wallet!

Original Poster

Leila70;7056027

Indeed, but it is sadly a Visa Card, this is just for Pre Paid Mastercards, otherwise yes the o2 card would have been ideal.

Banned

WHAT??????

Ryanair charging for something thats free elsewhere?

Surely not!

Original Poster

dimebars;7056471

WHAT??????Ryanair charging for something thats free elsewhere?Surely not!

Ryanair are not charging for anything, they have just altered the method of payment that is free to use.

Ryanair, the world’s favourite airline, today (30th Nov 09) announced .

:giggle::giggle:

LMAO! that's a good one!

Original Poster

Anybody found any good deals on Mastercard Pre Paid Cards ?

Darn, just signed up for a Halifax card just for Ryanair literally just signed up on the weekend too!

Original Poster

Slash;7062929

Darn, just signed up for a Halifax card just for Ryanair literally just … Darn, just signed up for a Halifax card just for Ryanair literally just signed up on the weekend too!

You are not alone, I have only had mine for about a month.

Gits, I got a post office, electron card last month, specifically for Ryanair

Has anyone found a good deal on a Mastercard Prepaid card?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)1317
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal98
      3. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50034
      4. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?24

See more discussions