Groups

Ryanair cheap flight deals

Looking to take advantage of the cheap ryanair flight deals but not sure where to try going. I don't want to fly out and end up in the middle of nowhere or end up having to pay about 30 euros to get a bus out of the airport.
    Does anyone know any decent places worth going to with these deals? Looking to fly out from London Luton.

4 Comments

Obviously best airport to fly from for choice would be Stansted. From Luton your best bet would be to fly to Barcelona Reus & take the bus into Salou which is cheap & relatively quick.

go to majorca, palma airport is pretty central and at the end of march it is £5 each way, when are you travelling and what for??? Its quite warm compared to here in march.

wendyak;4047537

go to majorca, palma airport is pretty central and at the end of march it … go to majorca, palma airport is pretty central and at the end of march it is £5 each way, when are you travelling and what for??? Its quite warm compared to here in march.

I would agree Wendy but he would have to fly from Stansted :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Cooould fly from Stansted but it just means I have to drive there and its an extra 1 1/2 hour drive and would also have to pay to leave the car there whearas Luton I can get a lift there as it isn't too far away. Was actually looking to go somewhere over Valentines, not too fussed about being somewhere romantic, just a bit different really.
    Thanks for the feedback though!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      3. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      4. How are Very for pre-orders ?33

See more discussions