Groups
    EXPIRED

RYANAIR FLIGHTS OCT 2010

Iam looking to book some flights to Dublin from Luton 1st -3rd October (£139.96 plus fees for 2 seats return), does anyone know if I am best to book now or will Ryanair put an offer on for October flights based on past years ?

I also know you can avoid some of the charges by using a prepaid card, but does this give you the same kind of payment protection as a credit card?

Any help would be much appreciated
    Cheers

4 Comments

£187 all in with fees, and luggage/online check...

Are you taking 1 bag each? Personally I'd wait til Aug/Sept in home of a low cost one with RA. Make sure you check Quidco etc

Original Poster

Disco;8682137

£187 all in with fees, and luggage/online check...Are you taking 1 bag … £187 all in with fees, and luggage/online check...Are you taking 1 bag each? Personally I'd wait til Aug/Sept in home of a low cost one with RA. Make sure you check Quidco etc

cheers disco - no was just taking hand luggage, so you recon wait, I've only ever booked summer holiday flights with easy jet and they go up by the week, but as this is out of season you recon they might throw a sale ?

They'll definately put these cheaper nearer the time. Out of school holidays, and on this route you should be able to bag a bargain.

Original Poster

bluedave;8683378

They'll definately put these cheaper nearer the time. Out of school … They'll definately put these cheaper nearer the time. Out of school holidays, and on this route you should be able to bag a bargain.

cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop to choose?11
      2. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      3. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510

See more discussions