Found 28th Jun 2009
I'm going to be booking flights to Krakow with Ryanair. For 10 people it costs £29.99 pp plus taxes/charges.

However if I book for 1 person, it comes in £10 inc taxes and charges (special offer). My problem is, if I book one at this price, with the other tickets jump in price (more than £29.99 or should they remain the same?

6 Comments

Banned

noooo idea, think it'll have to be trial and error. they probably only have a few seats left at this lower price bracket-you dont know if that's 1, 7 or 200. Think you're just going to have to try it and find out.

try checking the price for 6/7 seats if it comes up at £29.99p you have your answer, but if you are definately going, book as many individual seats @ £10 as you can.

if you had posted the departure airport and the date we could have searched for you!

Original Poster

The Fox;5613257

try checking the price for 6/7 seats if it comes up at £29.99p you have … try checking the price for 6/7 seats if it comes up at £29.99p you have your answer, but if you are definately going, book as many individual seats @ £10 as you can.

Thats what I mean, if I book say 3 at £10, will the £29.99 ones jump up in price? or will they stay at £29.99

try booking for 6/7 and see what price comes up!

Original Poster

I've booked one at the special offer price.

It now allows me to book another 5 at the price of £29.99, the rest at £39.99

At least it saves me money over buying them all together. I think ryanair should automatically take this in to account and charge the 3 price levels rather than having to book seperately.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon deliveries22
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322855
    3. word association Game74244904
    4. Add one, leave one game54415428

See more discussions