Expired

Ryanair flights - Whens the next good sale? Advice needed also pls read :)

4 replies
Found 31st Mar 2009
Hey guys
I am trying to book a flight from london stansted to belfast on 14th June - ONE WAY.

It has to be an evening flight - and last week it was on offer for £7 no taxes. I didnt book in time as I had no funds, and now its back up to £36.

Do you reckon I should just bite the bullet and book my flights this week, or is there a chance the prices will drop between now and june?
I am worried that if i leave it any longer the prices will shoot up and up.

So my question is - what should I do? and will Ryan air drop prices?>
This flight is a sunday flight....

Thanks for any help!

4 Comments

Ive booked many flights with Ryain Air. Have found that the priced go up and down like a fiddlers elbow! a lot of the offers they do are a bit off a con as they just hike to taxes up if its a free flight of if its not takes then the price off the flight will be higher. £36 is a good price for a flight if that includes baggage and all the other "add ons" i remember going to spain a few times and the flight was a penny but with all the add ons it came out to £50. If you leave it too late the price will continue to rise, especially if the seats are sold.

Original Poster

£36 is one way, no bags no add ons... i just looked up easyjet who are selling at £28 no bags... think ill have to just book it./

Ryanairs next sale isnt over till friday..... maybe wait until then and see what happens! im such a gambler lol
Thanks

ive flown with both. same service. never had any problems. i doubt you will get it cheaper than that. good luck!

Just a tip, ryan air fly direct into belfast city, were Easy jet will fly into Belfast international. International is a wee distance out, so you will need to consider a bus at about a fiver i believe. Unless someone is picking you up of course.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57570
    2. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle68
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45

See more discussions