RyanAir have pulled all flights after October

Posted 1st Jun
Just noticed that Ryanair have pulled all their flights availablity after 24th October 2020 today. It is not possible to book any flights with them for after this date.

I wonder if there are big issues with Ryanair continuing to trade? Or perhaps just a bit error on their booking system?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Ryanair are sitting on Billions. They'll be left when the rest are gone. Probably not willing to confirm winter timetable at present.
No winter timetables means they can put pressure on the airports and the local tourist depts for better deals maybe.
Edited by: "joyf4536" 1st Jun
Ryanair are the cockroaches of the airline industry. Nobody likes them but they’ll survive long after everyone else.
18 Comments
Ryanair are sitting on Billions. They'll be left when the rest are gone. Probably not willing to confirm winter timetable at present.
No winter timetables means they can put pressure on the airports and the local tourist depts for better deals maybe.
Edited by: "joyf4536" 1st Jun
Ryanair are the cockroaches of the airline industry. Nobody likes them but they’ll survive long after everyone else.
Haircut_10001/06/2020 22:36

Ryanair are the cockroaches of the airline industry. Nobody likes them but …Ryanair are the cockroaches of the airline industry. Nobody likes them but they’ll survive long after everyone else.

The problem is people keep using them, if people didn’t book with them they wouldn’t survive...
Bargainhead02/06/2020 07:11

The problem is people keep using them, if people didn’t book with them t …The problem is people keep using them, if people didn’t book with them they wouldn’t survive...

Problem is, there aren’t many alternatives these days are there.
AngelBomber02/06/2020 08:05

Problem is, there aren’t many alternatives these days are there.

There are alternatives but they cost more. People use Ryan air then moan about T&C, their practices and the extras they charge among other things. The point is if people are not happy use another airline. But people want the cheap flights so they get away with it..

if eveyone just just stopped using them they would have to change or go bust, but they know there are plenty of people who will tolerate them for the cheaper deal. I’ve used the myself on numerous occasions without issue.. He is a good business man and only does things because he knows it will make more money and he can get away with it...
Bargainhead02/06/2020 07:11

The problem is people keep using them, if people didn’t book with them t …The problem is people keep using them, if people didn’t book with them they wouldn’t survive...

Used them literally hundreds of time with no real problem. They fly routes (handy to me) that others don't, and they can be VERY very cheap (or I don't book). I have found them more reliable than certain Blooming Awful airlines I could mention.
What you are saying is untrue. They haven't pulled flights after October...
Calaisjar02/06/2020 09:18

You are correct now! I've just checked now and all the flights that were removed yesterday afternoon are now back and available again.

I guess it must have just been a system error that they have fixed.
Calaisjar02/06/2020 09:18

The flights October onwards were not on the web-site last night.
joyf453602/06/2020 09:43

The flights October onwards were not on the web-site last night.

They definitely were when I looked a few times last night. Must have been a temporary blip.
Been using them for years , prefer easyjet over them as a budget airline but been going to Dublin from Liverpool 2-3 times a year for years, for normally £19.98 return. My taxi to the airport costs more than that and then places like Barcelona and Paris for £58.98 return. So for the price what do people expect ?
Edited by: "yozzman1234" 2nd Jun
I've never understood all the complaints against Ryanair over the years.
Flying used to be so expensive until they came along and democratised aviation.

They are very good at getting you from A to B efficiently and at minimal cost.

Yes, no frillls (or you can pay a lot for any frill)s and if things go wrong, you are on your own but that seems a very fair trade off to me.
joyf453602/06/2020 09:00

Used them literally hundreds of time with no real problem. They fly routes …Used them literally hundreds of time with no real problem. They fly routes (handy to me) that others don't, and they can be VERY very cheap (or I don't book). I have found them more reliable than certain Blooming Awful airlines I could mention.

Agreed,
People seem to always complain about Ryanair but when it comes to it they have frequent flights to tons of destinations at low prices..
The only thing I complain bout when it comes to flying is fat people.
nrackham7602/06/2020 14:00

Agreed,People seem to always complain about Ryanair but when it comes to …Agreed,People seem to always complain about Ryanair but when it comes to it they have frequent flights to tons of destinations at low prices..The only thing I complain bout when it comes to flying is fat people.

Not enough of them?
I don't normally complain about Ryanair - as long as you know what you're getting they're fine.

However, I WILL complain that they are outright refusing to refund those who have had flights cancelled.

If they're sitting on billions as others have claimed, it's not going to push them under is it.
joyf453602/06/2020 14:10

Not enough of them?

Taking into account the UK has an obesity percentage of 28 I am taking about the latter
Close to admin
nisc102/06/2020 16:59

Close to admin

Rubbish.

“Ryanair has one of the strongest balance sheets in the industry, with year-end cash equivalents of €3.8 billion and 327 (77 per cent) of the group’s owned fleet unencumbered and debt free.”

forbes.com/sit…ar/
Edited by: "joyf4536" 2nd Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants