Groups

Ryanair help needed *URGENT*

Hi,

I'm flying from Newcastle to Dublin tomorrow for a shopping trip and returning tomorrow evening. I've checked in online for the flight from Newcastle but i don't know what to do about the return journey. Can i check in online for that or do i have to check in at Dublin airport?

Can someone please help me out as i don't want to find out at Dublin airport that i should have checked in online for my return jouney before i leave home!

Thanks!

4 Comments

you check in online for the return flight too. make usre you don't miss you flight back tho :thumbsup: have fun

i think you can check in online for any ryanair flight up to 5 days in advance

I did on-line check-in with a BA flight going out to Rome , but i could check-in on line 24 hours prior to my flight time coming back.
    Just checked in as normal eventually due to lack of computer at the hotel..

Probably better to ring ryanair if your not sure - can be a bit difficult getting through to them though!

Original Poster

cheerleader;2376195

you check in online for the return flight too. make usre you don't miss … you check in online for the return flight too. make usre you don't miss you flight back tho :thumbsup: have fun

thanks ive figured out what to do now

xXx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice?45
      2. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?48
      3. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?34
      4. 90" curtain pole without a centre bracket!?33

See more discussions