Groups

Ryanair online check in

I'm checking in for flights to belfast next week and its areturn flight but when i go to check in it only says "outbound" i've never done it online before so what do i do? will this check us in for inbound too?

9 Comments

No will need to reverse your details for the return tickets,

Original Poster

mmm007;2503555

No will need to reverse your details for the return tickets,

So East Midlands - Belfast City then check in
    then go to the websie again then use Belfast City - East Midlands then check in?

I swear my MSN advice is being ignored.

Original Poster

emasu;2503583

I swear my MSN advice is being ignored.

you're tired.

I'm pretty sure the problem arises in that you're inbound won't have left this time in 5 days.

You need to check in online in Belfast before your return trip. This is why outbound is indicated. We have to do this when returning from Dublin.

i think ryanair let's you check in online only 5 days before departure so you will just have to wait a little longer to be able to check in for the inbound flight as well

Don't mention Ryanair to me!!!!! :w00t:

We where caught up in the fiasco on Wednesday at Dublin airport of cancelled flights.

Ended up having to get back to Dublin, catch the DART, ferry, train and then taxi to get home and then travel to Manchester airport to pick up the car!!!

Ryanair where terrible, no communication to speak of and they closed their desk and ******ed off home leaving everyone stranded!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten1619
      2. Bearded chat510
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767491
      4. What would be HELL to you?3357

See more discussions