Ryanair online check in

4 replies
Found 5th Mar 2011
Have booked a Ryanair flight but through low cost holidays (is £70 cheaper there)! I know you have to check in online with Ryanair... presumably I just put in my flight details/payment card details on their site... but do I still need to pay the £12 online check in per person once I've checked in or is it included in the price I've paid, despite it being a load cheaper?! I can't see how low cost holidays are selling the same flight for so much less without not including something!!

1. Misc
  2. Ryanair
4 Comments

Best to ask LowCostHolidays, assuming they are still trading.

I only deal directly with Ryanair.

Original Poster

Inactive

Best to ask LowCostHolidays, assuming they are still trading.I only deal … Best to ask LowCostHolidays, assuming they are still trading.I only deal directly with Ryanair.

Why wouldn't they be trading?! I've booked with them loads, they're very good!

baffledsalmon

Why wouldn't they be trading?! I've booked with them loads, they're very … Why wouldn't they be trading?! I've booked with them loads, they're very good!

Lots of cheapskate holiday companies going to the wall.

Ring them on their 0871 number and ask them, I doubt that anybody on here can give you a definite answer.

Banned

Inactive

Lots of cheapskate holiday companies going to the wall.Ring them on their … Lots of cheapskate holiday companies going to the wall.Ring them on their 0871 number and ask them, I doubt that anybody on here can give you a definite answer.

too right! lost a packet when kiss flights went under

would only ever book direct with an airline these days.
Edited by: "csiman" 6th Mar 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Items broken from argos - will I get replacement or refund?57
    2. heart rate monitor fitness watch44
    3. Charge Back From A Betting Account77
    4. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.322

See more discussions