ryanair online checkin APP for multiple people

Found 16th May
hi guys hopefully an easy answer,
i normally print of boardingcards as i dont want to pay for a seat upfront, with the new changes of 48 hours avaiable check in to print, it means the majority of people will be away with unknown access to a desktop/printer, so I'm going to download the app.

I have 4 people on the flight booking, do we all need to download the app and then how does each boarding pass get put onto the right persons phone app.

how do people do this.

thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
I just flew with thomas cook, the ‘“lead” passenger will only need to download the app. All the boarding passes will be on there together.

you will beed their passport numbers though when checking in online for the outward journey.
Edited by: "Caroline_1993" 16th May
If you booked all the flights then when you check everyone in all the boarding cards will be on your app, just screen shot and send each person their own card so you all dont need to use your phone
remember to delete the app on return (unless you are happy for TC to hoover up your data and sell it)
ding35 m ago

If you booked all the flights then when you check everyone in all the …If you booked all the flights then when you check everyone in all the boarding cards will be on your app, just screen shot and send each person their own card so you all dont need to use your phone

thanks Ding, cool i thought that might be the case, i'll do that
I refuse to use there App, so I normally and have done for a while now just print the print Ticket Code as a PDF then scan that on my Mobile.
zirk1 h, 39 m ago

I refuse to use there App, so I normally and have done for a while now …I refuse to use there App, so I normally and have done for a while now just print the print Ticket Code as a PDF then scan that on my Mobile.

i like that, will try that
i just show them my phone and tell them who it for, i do like to print it off too with screen shots in case phone messes up
I just take a pic of the other peoples boarding pass and ping it to then on WhatsApp...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants