Groups

Ryanair Payment Fee avoidance card

Hey,

Im quite confused by the recently RyanAir payment fee avoidance thread. Whilst I am not one to repost as Im doing here, I just thought another thread is best for my query as not to clog up the original deal.

I am looking to purchase 3 sets of RyanAir flights soon. 2 return tickets together, approx. price £100 and 1 return, approx. price £140. I want a card to avoid paying the ridiculous fees associated with booking, without just ending up paying a different company money instead.

Which card is it I actually need and want? Which is the cheapest way? Which is easiest way? Which is the method the majority of people have gone for?

Thankyou!!!

9 Comments

I was using visa electron for ryanair bookings, if you don't have one maybe someone from your family or friends have?

any pre-pay mastercard avoids fees

Dreraf;7459949

I was using visa electron for ryanair bookings, if you don't have one … I was using visa electron for ryanair bookings, if you don't have one maybe someone from your family or friends have?

Started charging for those on Jan 1st

darren9030;7459989

Started charging for those on Jan 1st

didn't know that.. so are the prepaid cards the only option? I hate using them..:?

seen some talk of buying ryanair vouchers first and using them to buy the flights-you need to buy an exact amount of vouchers tho it seems as any balance is declared void.

or get a prepaid mastercard

Dreraf;7460013

didn't know that.. so are the prepaid cards the only option? I hate using … didn't know that.. so are the prepaid cards the only option? I hate using them..:?

Take a look at this
    hotukdeals.com/ite…495

All of this info is on the other threads, why start yet another one?

There is no single card that is best for all needs, it is " horses for courses ".

Original Poster

Dreraf;7459949

I was using visa electron for ryanair bookings, if you don't have one … I was using visa electron for ryanair bookings, if you don't have one maybe someone from your family or friends have?

As said, this option is no longer available.
    ££ JASE ££;7459956

any pre-pay mastercard avoids fees

I am aware of that. I was after some help as to which one to get.
    barky;7460023

seen some talk of buying ryanair vouchers first and using them to buy the … seen some talk of buying ryanair vouchers first and using them to buy the flights-you need to buy an exact amount of vouchers tho it seems as any balance is declared void.or get a prepaid mastercard

Didn't see that. Not sure I like the option though, as flight prices change.
    Inactive;7460269

All of this info is on the other threads, why start yet another one?There … All of this info is on the other threads, why start yet another one?There is no single card that is best for all needs, it is " horses for courses ".

I started a thread for the reasons I've explained. I've listed my own needs, and was hoping someone could help me as I am confused. This site is about helping each other at the end of the day!

highguyuk;7460643

As said, this option is no longer available.I am aware of that. I was … As said, this option is no longer available.I am aware of that. I was after some help as to which one to get.Didn't see that. Not sure I like the option though, as flight prices change.I started a thread for the reasons I've explained. I've listed my own needs, and was hoping someone could help me as I am confused. This site is about helping each other at the end of the day!

The link i posted above should answer your query :santa:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1431
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1212
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764389
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846241

See more discussions