ryanair priority and 2 cabin bags

Found 5th Jun
Not been with Ryanair since the luggage changes. I've booked ryanair priority and 2 cabin bags upgrade. What will this allow me to take?.

presumably 1 x 55x40x20cm 10kg
1 x 35x20x20cm

Is that correct?

Thanks
Community Updates
AskAccessories
5 Comments
Yes you are correct.
if you’re struggling to find a bag 35x20x20, look Here £9.99 other colours available or 2 for £14.99
or both suitcase and bag £19.99
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 5th Jun
Nice one, thank you. Just threw me a bit with the change in wording.
You can put a 20kg bag in the hold and then take the following onto the plane.

All passengers are entitled to bring 1 small personal bag on board which must fit under the seat in front of you (35cm x 20cm x 20cm). Examples include, handbag, laptop bag and small back pack.
Passengers who have purchased "Priority & 2 Cabin Bags" or Plus/Flexi/Family ticket or connecting flight ticket can bring 1 additional 10kg bag on board which must fit into the baggage sizer (not exceeding 10kg and dimensions 55cm x 40cm x 20cm).
craigbelperbrown2 h, 4 m ago

You can put a 20kg bag in the hold and then take the following onto the …You can put a 20kg bag in the hold and then take the following onto the plane.All passengers are entitled to bring 1 small personal bag on board which must fit under the seat in front of you (35cm x 20cm x 20cm). Examples include, handbag, laptop bag and small back pack.Passengers who have purchased "Priority & 2 Cabin Bags" or Plus/Flexi/Family ticket or connecting flight ticket can bring 1 additional 10kg bag on board which must fit into the baggage sizer (not exceeding 10kg and dimensions 55cm x 40cm x 20cm).

You can only put 20kg in the hold if you pay for it
Sorry for the confusion, realised having checked I’d booked “plus” tickets and then priority and 2 cabin bags. That included the 20kg.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants