Found 1st Mar 2011
My wife and I, are thinking of going away for a few days with the baby (under 2 years old)

The flights we are loking at are £9.98 each including all taxes etc.. but the charge for an infant is £20 ?

I hope its not a stupid question, but can you then just put the infant down as a child under 16years, and pay £9.98 for the ticket instead, and there fore be able to take an extra bag, as well?

1. Misc
  2. Ryanair
5 Comments

Your kids passport will show the babys age.The child will need to sit on your lap for the flight and get a specific belt for the flight, so you cant just strap them in and hope for the best. That's just the joys of flying wiht ryanair!

Original Poster

i dont mind the baby sittin on my knee, its only a half hour flight,
Just want to save tenner, and the extra hand luggage bag, would come in handy
Edited by: "kula-kev" 1st Mar 2011

Banned

See here : ryanair.com/en/…nts

N.B. Extra seats cannot be purchased for infants.

Hm, best to call up RyanAir and get the right answer. Don't wanna do it wrong with those crooks before you're charged more than you need to be.

Also, don't forget to print off your boarding pass before you get to the airport or you'll be charged £40 for a bit of paper. CROOKS. Hate them.

texan

Hm, best to call up RyanAir and get the right answer. Don't wanna do it … Hm, best to call up RyanAir and get the right answer. Don't wanna do it wrong with those crooks before you're charged more than you need to be.Also, don't forget to print off your boarding pass before you get to the airport or you'll be charged £40 for a bit of paper. CROOKS. Hate them.

How are they " Crooks "?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769526
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114653
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2535
    4. word association Game74244927

See more discussions