Ryanair - Schedule Change Refund

Posted 6th Jun
Just received notification that a Ryanair flight I've booked for August is now delayed by longer than 3 hours. I booked the one way flight through Lastminute.com and have the option of a refund, but have been asked to contact Ryanair what their refund method is for a schedule change.

I want the money to be transferred back to my card rather than a voucher.

Does anyone have any advice?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Contact RyanAir and they will issue a refund. They will try and give you a voucher but just refuse and tell them you want it back on your card
Good look getting a refund out of Ryanair this side of summer.
adamspencer9506/06/2020 22:06

Good look getting a refund out of Ryanair this side of summer.

That was my concern, so wanted to know how others got on and whether they has a cash refund
Not much help, but I have been waiting a good month (others it seems a lot longer) for a refund. I completed their refund form but they keep sending me emails trying to get me to move my flight for free, or fill in their refund form again. Least of my holiday worries currently though as I am in dispute with Sir Richard.
skyking_comms06/06/2020 22:15

That was my concern, so wanted to know how others got on and whether they …That was my concern, so wanted to know how others got on and whether they has a cash refund

Fill in the refund form, they will send you vouchers then good luck trying to get hold of anyone.

If you do, they'll tell you to fill the refund form in again to be put on the refund list (if it works) and round and round you go.
You can get a refund off them but the wait in roughly 4 months unless you PAY for a fast refund!!
J_s3107/06/2020 02:17

You can get a refund off them but the wait in roughly 4 months unless you …You can get a refund off them but the wait in roughly 4 months unless you PAY for a fast refund!!

Jeez do Ryanair charge for everything! Surprised they don't charge for the air you breathe on the plane!
You are being taken for a ride by Lastminute.com... They charged you for a ticket and they need to refund you. You might find that Ryanair will simply tell you to bugger off and deal with LM.
We had same situation with LM but different airline (Eurowings). It took me over a month to get to the stage where they finally offered some sort of refund - enhanced travel voucher; travel voucher and airline refund in the form of VOUCHER minus their handling fee. I must say my last call to them was not very polite. Unfortunately for LM we have paid by credit card and the bank didn't mess around. I submitted my claim under article 75 and boom, two weeks later I got money back.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants