Ryan’s world giant egg surprise PRE-ORDER (smyths)

Posted 3rd Dec 2018
3127937-i3zsO.jpg
Ryan’s world giant egg surprise available to pre-order at smyths now !!
Expecting stock between 10th-14th December

I hope this may help anybody whos child/children watches ryans toy review on YouTube !!

Only been available in America and did sell out rather quickly and went on eBay for silly prices

So I’f like me it’s been the only thing your child has been going on about here it is ?
Community Updates
Misc
15 Comments
More overpriced tat.
£49 for a mystery egg! No way. For £49 one could feed the kids healthy diet for a week.
Thanks for heads up though don't know who this kid is
Yes it’s definitely over priced for slime
Darzen6 h, 5 m ago

More overpriced tat.

Yes it’s definitely over priced for slime...
This was the only thing written on my sons Xmas list. I just couldn’t bear to pay the eBay prices. £49.99 was bad enough but he’ll be so happy so thanks so much for this OP
speedy38691 m ago

This was the only thing written on my sons Xmas list. I just couldn’t bear …This was the only thing written on my sons Xmas list. I just couldn’t bear to pay the eBay prices. £49.99 was bad enough but he’ll be so happy so thanks so much for this OP

I know what you mean I was exactly the same I was so prepared paying 100odd pound reluctantly but my partner was like you ain’t spending that much on slime couldn’t really argu with that haha things we do for our kids aye 👌
Don't blame them when they get older and can't control their spending and certainly don't take credit if they can
MR11237 m ago

Don't blame them when they get older and can't control their spending and …Don't blame them when they get older and can't control their spending and certainly don't take credit if they can

It’s literally a kids toy there’s no need for this comment! I get to some people its expensive tat but to others it could be the only thing on the Xmas list
Please don’t show this to my kid, I swore to him it’s only available in America 😩💸💸💸💸
RadiatorRules04/12/2018 10:34

Please don’t show this to my kid, I swore to him it’s only available in Ame …Please don’t show this to my kid, I swore to him it’s only available in America 😩💸💸💸💸

I know the feeling 😣 it’s so annoying when they shows American toys here.... my son thinks it’s easy to just go there and buy one I don’t know how they justify 49.99 for it but I guess these toy company’s knows there’s people like myself who will just buy it.. to top it off you can’t even pass it off as a main gift
Crazyspender04/12/2018 11:34

I know the feeling 😣 it’s so annoying when they shows American toys h …I know the feeling 😣 it’s so annoying when they shows American toys here.... my son thinks it’s easy to just go there and buy one I don’t know how they justify 49.99 for it but I guess these toy company’s knows there’s people like myself who will just buy it.. to top it off you can’t even pass it off as a main gift

If only I could guarantee there’s £50 worth of toys in there
RadiatorRules04/12/2018 13:46

If only I could guarantee there’s £50 worth of toys in there

Exactly it’s only got about 3 blind bags slime,putty and some other rubbish... I wouldn’t be moaning if it was like 30 still bit steep but 50 😳 realistically it’s popular because it has this child’s face on but I know for my little one his face will be more excited over this then the iPad we got him 👌
Crazyspender04/12/2018 14:04

Exactly it’s only got about 3 blind bags slime,putty and some o …Exactly it’s only got about 3 blind bags slime,putty and some other rubbish... I wouldn’t be moaning if it was like 30 still bit steep but 50 😳 realistically it’s popular because it has this child’s face on but I know for my little one his face will be more excited over this then the iPad we got him 👌

36371889-fepgD.jpg
If only this was back in stock before Christmas, much better value and still recognisable, especially that green one! But not in stock til mid-Jan ?

RadiatorRules9 m ago

[Image] If only this was back in stock before Christmas, much better value …[Image] If only this was back in stock before Christmas, much better value and still recognisable, especially that green one! But not in stock til mid-Jan 😩

I know such a long wait I know that by the end of January I’m going to be able to buy everything that’s going to be in this giant egg for about 20 quid toy company’s way to greedy no wonder this 7 year old is one of the top paid youtubers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions