Ryder cup 2016 starts later today(contains spoilers)

Hopefully it will be a good one

29 Comments

Original Poster

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/onesport/cps/624/cpsprodpb/15EE1/production/_91452898_pairings.png

the pairings look really good and competitive. can't wait till it tee's off, and watching what reception Danny Willett gets from the crowd lol. I'd say it was a smart move leaving him out at the first, let the circus die down so to say.

Sick of it, stupid fistpumps here we come.

the only functioning European Union

My wife is getting ready to enter a medically induced coma for the duration. I don't actually like golf but don't tell her as I go on holiday with my girlfriend whilst she's under.
Up the Blues!

STRICKIBHOY

the pairings look really good and competitive. can't wait till it tee's … the pairings look really good and competitive. can't wait till it tee's off, and watching what reception Danny Willett gets from the crowd lol. I'd say it was a smart move leaving him out at the first, let the circus die down so to say.

The thing is that there is an element of truth in what Danny Willett's brother said, even if it may have been better if he hadn't said it.

Let's hope that the USA gets another sound thrashing which would mean that, as usual, Phil Mickelson will finish second.

Zzz the only thing worse than this is the Ashes.

dtovey89

Zzz the only thing worse than this is the Ashes.

Or a Manchester derby?

RonChew

Or a Manchester derby?

Original Poster

Not long to till the first tee off

dtovey89

Sorry, dt, I'm not being entirely fair. I enjoyed this one.

http://angamoss.blox.pl/resource/Final_score_on_the_board_at_old_trafford.jpg

c'mon team europe!! best of luck lads ;-) love beating them on their own soil lol

Original Poster

Fog has rolled in before the start great atmosphere

who's batting first

DarkEnergy2012

who's batting first

​ was out driving in the car the other day, wife and kid in the car. passing a golf course i joked, I'll jump on for a game of golf and the wife can carry on and come back and get me at the end. she pauses for a moment, says that's a good idea, why don't you "you have your golf sticks" with you lol

DarkEnergy2012

who's batting first

Australia 164 for 4
Edited by: "Wongy110" 30th Sep 2016

First blood to team USA then 2-0 now
have 50p on this being a draw
Australia made 295
Edited by: "Wongy110" 30th Sep 2016

Original Poster

long way to go not a great start by the europeans though

thewongwing101

First blood to team USA then 2-0 nowhave 50p on this being a draw

50p on the whole thing being drawn or just day1...you big spending giraffe
I don't gamble it's against my religion but I bet you a pound it rains tomorrow outside your house X)

DarkEnergy2012

50p on the whole thing being drawn or just day1...you big spending … 50p on the whole thing being drawn or just day1...you big spending giraffe :pI don't gamble it's against my religion but I bet you a pound it rains tomorrow outside your house X)

The whole thing 10p on Alastair Cook winning SPOTY then I am giving up gambling
they say we might have floods

Original Poster

DarkEnergy2012

50p on the whole thing being drawn or just day1...you big spending … 50p on the whole thing being drawn or just day1...you big spending giraffe :pI don't gamble it's against my religion but I bet you a pound it rains tomorrow outside your house X)

Thats weird as soon as you mention rain its started to rain quite hard here

archer1204

Thats weird as soon as you mention rain its started to rain quite hard … Thats weird as soon as you mention rain its started to rain quite hard here

[img]encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT27jlhuneZHslI3eb13cECVLBEWnthjLYHAB4NYulahBfWk67y3g[/img]

Original Poster

DarkEnergy2012

[quote=archer1204] Thats weird as soon as you mention rain its started to … [quote=archer1204] Thats weird as soon as you mention rain its started to rain quite hard here

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/128/590x/weather-forecast-winter-Britain-604619.jpg

Original Poster

wtf 4-0 to the yankees but on the plus side theres a nice rainbow out my window now
Edited by: "archer1204" 30th Sep 2016

Original Poster

No plus side anymore rainbow gone into the ether and we still loosing 4-0 to the yanks

12.30pm (6.30pm BST): Jordan Spieth and Patrick Reed v Justin Rose and Henrik Stenson
12.45pm (6.45pm BST): JB Holmes and Ryan Moore v Sergio Garcia and Rafa Cabrera Bello
1pm (7pm BST): Brandt Snedeker and Brooks Koepka v Martin Kaymer and Danny Willett
1.15pm (7.15pm BST): Dustin Johnson and Matt Kuchar v Rory McIlroy and Thomas Pieters

is another thread for the weather #justsaying

Half way round and going much better this time er round
Spieth/Reed v Rose/Stenson 2UP (11)
Holmes/Moore v Garcia/Cabrera Bello 4UP (10)
3UP Snedeker/Koepka v Kaymer/Willett (9)
D Johnson/Kuchar v McIlroy/Pieters 4UP (9)

17:17
4UP Reed/Spieth v Garcia/Cabrera Bello (12)

all square up the 18th
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1011
    2. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1420
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523407
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846071

See more discussions