Groups

ryder cup in zooport

i live in newport why would they even consider bringing this here bet there sorry they did.

8 Comments

kebabs are cheap

I was shocked to see the booing going on today. And the taunting... Why did they let these "type" of people in.
    It was like being at a big brother eviction...

Banned

Chiptivo

I was shocked to see the booing going on today. And the taunting... Why … I was shocked to see the booing going on today. And the taunting... Why did they let these "type" of people in. It was like being at a big brother eviction...

they had to let then in, they are the usa players
    Edited by: "whatsThePoint" 2nd Oct 2010

I live on the Celtic Manor doorstep. Embaressed that you got all these wealthy people staying in this **** hole of a place,.
    Weather, !! what did people expect in this country for October !!

Anyone know the start time of the tee off times??

Original Poster

7.30 m8

Tanya

I live on the Celtic Manor doorstep. Embaressed that you got all these … I live on the Celtic Manor doorstep. Embaressed that you got all these wealthy people staying in this **** hole of a place,.Weather, !! what did people expect in this country for October !!

By "this country" I hope you mean Wales!

steve10574

By "this country" I hope you mean Wales!

Oh of course. Wales sorry, thank you for reminding me !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927369
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871347
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2445
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133

See more discussions