Ryman banned?

Found 22nd Dec 2017
Just tried to post a deal for ryman.co.uk and it states that merchant is banned. Why's that?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
Top comments
They don't pay HUKD the going rate for sales leads traffic?
12 Comments
Cant reveal the reason unfortunately
It's a secret.
Edited by: "pugit666" 22nd Dec 2017
Because their company name is gender biased???
They probably don’t have a decent affiliate scheme
They don't pay HUKD the going rate for sales leads traffic?
Maybe fake?
I posted a deal on an android phone a few years ago that was removed, also. It was something like £200 off the launch price and from the company direct, so it was legitimate - it got taken down.

It’s frustrating that they have to get a back-hander from every click - the deal I posted would have saved some people £200! Anyway, it’s their site.
Because it's owned by Theo Profiteroles!!
lockwoodisbored18 m ago

I posted a deal on an android phone a few years ago that was removed, …I posted a deal on an android phone a few years ago that was removed, also. It was something like £200 off the launch price and from the company direct, so it was legitimate - it got taken down.It’s frustrating that they have to get a back-hander from every click - the deal I posted would have saved some people £200! Anyway, it’s their site.

Agreed such a shame they have to work their business model. Its shocking corporate behaviour by HUKD towers.
DKLS1 h, 58 m ago

Agreed such a shame they have to work their business model. Its shocking …Agreed such a shame they have to work their business model. Its shocking corporate behaviour by HUKD towers.

Or Ryman has suddenly become less reliable than Gearbest.
Muir6 h, 7 m ago

Or Ryman has suddenly become less reliable than Gearbest.

I've reported your comment
When was gearbest ever reliable

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants