Ryzen 3600

Posted 13th Jan
Did anybody pick up a ryzen 3600 earlier from amazon for £120? If so have you had any notifications yet?
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
I tried to post a deal on here to let everyone know but got a notification that hotukdeals wont allow it.

But yes I managed to pick one up. Got the order notification but nothing yet

Im keeping silent. Fingers crossed
Edited by: "Artonox" 13th Jan
Artonox13/01/2020 14:15

I tried to post a deal on here to let everyone know but got a notification …I tried to post a deal on here to let everyone know but got a notification that hotukdeals wont allow it.But yes I managed to pick one up. Got the order notification but nothing yetIm keeping silent. Fingers crossed

Same, somebody just gave me this link beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/com…ory seems very fishy, I'm thinking of cancelling but would kick myself if it's a genuine deal, so don't know what to do, are you hanging on to see what happens?
i paid by credit card, so i think im fine if it is a scammer. Im going to give it a day to see.

Two days ago there was a shop on amazon as well which sold the 3700x for 220 and i picked that up quickly. But that one was a dud and got refunded.
Artonox13/01/2020 14:22

i paid by credit card, so i think im fine if it is a scammer. Im going to …i paid by credit card, so i think im fine if it is a scammer. Im going to give it a day to see.Two days ago there was a shop on amazon as well which sold the 3700x for 220 and i picked that up quickly. But that one was a dud and got refunded.

Worth a try I suppose isn't it, we have nothing to lose as we are backed by the amazon guarantee!
yep indeed. Deal of the year if we get this!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions