Ryzen 5 3600x

Posted 11th Jun
very.co.uk/asu…00x

I googled this computer found it on amazon same price, with really good reviews.

amazon.co.uk/Gam…h=1

any experts out there? what do you think.
thanks
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Poor deal. For that money I'd drop to a 3600, up to a 5700, double the RAM to 16gb, drop the HDD and Just have a tb SSD.
Danze198411/06/2020 13:48

Poor deal. For that money I'd drop to a 3600, up to a 5700, double the RAM …Poor deal. For that money I'd drop to a 3600, up to a 5700, double the RAM to 16gb, drop the HDD and Just have a tb SSD.

i dont really game, so id prefer the 3600x, dont really need the storage either.

and if its 3200mhz ram as listed i could just get another 8GB and upgrade.
just worried it comes with 2666mhz as one of the customers has said it comes with.

is it that bad of a deal i should just avoid it altogether?
HackerMAN11/06/2020 13:56

i dont really game, so id prefer the 3600x, dont really need the storage …i dont really game, so id prefer the 3600x, dont really need the storage either.and if its 3200mhz ram as listed i could just get another 8GB and upgrade.just worried it comes with 2666mhz as one of the customers has said it comes with.is it that bad of a deal i should just avoid it altogether?

Here's all the parts in that build broken down by price. uk.pcpartpicker.com/lis…csk
Danze198411/06/2020 14:04

Here's all the parts in that build broken down by price. …Here's all the parts in that build broken down by price. https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/RVQcsk

Legend. ill wait for a better deal, appreciate it!
thank you.
Email palicomp on Sales@palicomp.co.uk

Ive seen your "orion" package advertised on ukhotdeals for £999 with the notes inside to change some elements.

palicomp.co.uk/amd…z9/

which has the following parts and the changes i would like based on sarden84 review.

MD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor >>>>>>>>>> Ryzen 5 3600 -£100
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
Intel 660p 512 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
3TB Hard Drive
Asus TUF B450-PLUS GAMING ATX AM4 Motherboard
AMD 5600XT ------------------------------------------------------>>>>> 2060 +£10.00
KOLINK INSPIRE K5 RGB Case
Riotoro 600W psu
3-GAMEMAX ADDRESSABLE RGB 3-IN-1 KIT FAN-STRIP-REMOTE
ID Cooling 240MM Rad -------------->> Stock Cooler - £40.00
Windows 10

Total cost £870.00 // without windows: £820.00

Built with 3 years warrenty.

//

part prices are: 158 70 73 75 82 310 35 45 30

£877

closest pcpartpicker: uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/
(had to edit case/fan kits to nearest as not on pc part picker)

but as u can see, best build for value, which can be edited and adjusted however u like,

this is if u want to spend 800+

i do have cheaper options as well..
Danze198411/06/2020 14:04

Here's all the parts in that build broken down by price. …Here's all the parts in that build broken down by price. https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/RVQcsk

very.co.uk/msi…=na

any better? haha
sarden8411/06/2020 14:30

Email palicomp on Sales@palicomp.co.ukIve seen your "orion" package …Email palicomp on Sales@palicomp.co.ukIve seen your "orion" package advertised on ukhotdeals for £999 with the notes inside to change some elements.https://www.palicomp.co.uk/amd-orion-ryz9/which has the following parts and the changes i would like based on sarden84 review.MD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor >>>>>>>>>> Ryzen 5 3600 -£100Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory Intel 660p 512 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive3TB Hard Drive Asus TUF B450-PLUS GAMING ATX AM4 Motherboard AMD 5600XT ------------------------------------------------------>>>>> 2060 +£10.00KOLINK INSPIRE K5 RGB Case Riotoro 600W psu 3-GAMEMAX ADDRESSABLE RGB 3-IN-1 KIT FAN-STRIP-REMOTE ID Cooling 240MM Rad -------------->> Stock Cooler - £40.00 Windows 10Total cost £870.00 // without windows: £820.00Built with 3 years warrenty.//part prices are: 158 70 73 75 82 310 35 45 30 £877 closest pcpartpicker: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/(had to edit case/fan kits to nearest as not on pc part picker)but as u can see, best build for value, which can be edited and adjusted however u like,this is if u want to spend 800+i do have cheaper options as well..

id go to about 600, could you get me a 3600x for that price?
Lilly1211/06/2020 14:36

id go to about 600, could you get me a 3600x for that price?

for a 3600x, gpu drop and drop in other areas,..... prob talking a 1650 GPU

if interested: whats ur email address? i can ask them to send u a quote
sarden8411/06/2020 14:44

for a 3600x, gpu drop and drop in other areas,..... prob talking a 1650 …for a 3600x, gpu drop and drop in other areas,..... prob talking a 1650 GPUif interested: whats ur email address? i can ask them to send u a quote

Jamesallan91@hotmail.com
explain to me how all this works please, he sends me a quote?
and i just send them the money?
can i not do it through there website?

thanks allot bro.
Edited by: "Lilly12" 11th Jun
the Ryzen is a laptop?
can it also be a phone?

when I log into my router, there is a Ryzen, nobody has a laptop
Lilly1211/06/2020 15:21

Jamesallan91@hotmail.comexplain to me how all this works please, he sends …Jamesallan91@hotmail.comexplain to me how all this works please, he sends me a quote?and i just send them the money?can i not do it through there website?thanks allot bro.

i have emailed you / them a revision asking for a quote, its based on a build ive put on here of theirs except yours is increase CPU / lower GPU based on our previous talks on the other forum.
once they get back to you let me know their reply.

how these palicomps come about: for the past 9 months ive been helping folks find good prebuilts systems on the web "direct link deals" but due to the market things have changed, i therefore pitched them over some exclusive deals,

so the deals ive been putting on here are "Quote beaters using other firms ideas, but price beating them using that firm" from that its been edits / customization for individual peoples requirements,

so ive got loads of quote beats / modifided orders done by others, so i know their prices to good degree, however in ur case its a little dif asking for the 3600x and using that GPU which u keep tagging in other firms posts, which should match that last budget of urs..

when they reply back, u can always reply back n see what other things they could offer if u fancy changing any aspect.

so these are exclusive deals for ukhotdeal members.
as standard: 3 year warranty included and from a main firm. just these are personalized.
Edited by: "sarden84" 11th Jun
sarden8411/06/2020 16:48

i have emailed you / them a revision asking for a quote, its based on a …i have emailed you / them a revision asking for a quote, its based on a build ive put on here of theirs except yours is increase CPU / lower GPU based on our previous talks on the other forum.once they get back to you let me know their reply.how these palicomps come about: for the past 9 months ive been helping folks find good prebuilts systems on the web "direct link deals" but due to the market things have changed, i therefore pitched them over some exclusive deals,so the deals ive been putting on here are "Quote beaters using other firms ideas, but price beating them using that firm" from that its been edits / customization for individual peoples requirements,so ive got loads of quote beats / modifided orders done by others, so i know their prices to good degree, however in ur case its a little dif asking for the 3600x and using that GPU which u keep tagging in other firms posts, which should match that last budget of urs..when they reply back, u can always reply back n see what other things they could offer if u fancy changing any aspect. so these are exclusive deals for ukhotdeal members.as standard: 3 year warranty included and from a main firm. just these are personalized.

thanks allot mate really appreciate the time you've taken for me.

once ive been given a quote how do i go from there? will they send me a link with the option to buy it?
sarden8411/06/2020 16:48

i have emailed you / them a revision asking for a quote, its based on a …i have emailed you / them a revision asking for a quote, its based on a build ive put on here of theirs except yours is increase CPU / lower GPU based on our previous talks on the other forum.once they get back to you let me know their reply.how these palicomps come about: for the past 9 months ive been helping folks find good prebuilts systems on the web "direct link deals" but due to the market things have changed, i therefore pitched them over some exclusive deals,so the deals ive been putting on here are "Quote beaters using other firms ideas, but price beating them using that firm" from that its been edits / customization for individual peoples requirements,so ive got loads of quote beats / modifided orders done by others, so i know their prices to good degree, however in ur case its a little dif asking for the 3600x and using that GPU which u keep tagging in other firms posts, which should match that last budget of urs..when they reply back, u can always reply back n see what other things they could offer if u fancy changing any aspect. so these are exclusive deals for ukhotdeal members.as standard: 3 year warranty included and from a main firm. just these are personalized.

Still no reply on emails?
Post a comment
@
    Text