S10 5g case for free

Expert (Beta) 31
Posted 29th Dec 2019
First to comment with an S10 5g uploaded as a photo as proof can have it.

So I bought an S10 5g case and only used the phone a couple days before returning, so am stuck with a case, up for grabs if anyone wants it, I'll cover postage.

Its a ringke, and Ultra protective.
3377048-xt6BG.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

31 Comments
Don't want/need it but very good of you yet again MrS
I could comment to get it but dont have an s10 5g lol
miffyl29/12/2019 16:45

Don't want/need it but very good of you yet again MrS

I'm not gonna need it, and can't sell it, as long as it goes to a good home, recycle and all that
Sir, You are very sincere, unfortunately I don’t have a Samsung phone
Thats a good looking case I dig it.
Neat! Just need to get the phone then I'll have it hehe
Kind of you, I'm more curious why you returned the phone.
MR112329/12/2019 16:52

Kind of you, I'm more curious why you returned the phone.

Battery and finger print sensor.
Could it go to a charity shop? If it's worth anything surely they could sell on their Ebay page or in store etc.
Edited by: "flowersofwar" 29th Dec 2019
MrSwitch29/12/2019 16:52

Battery and finger print sensor.

I find the side fingerprint sensor is a better position on a phone than under screen/ home button/ back sensor. What about you?
flowersofwar29/12/2019 16:54

Could it go to a charity shop? If it's worth anything surely they could …Could it go to a charity shop? If it's worth anything surely they could sell on their Ebay page or in store etc.

I just thought some nice member on hukd could benefit, considering this is where I spend most of my online time, and where it deserves to go the most (imo)
jimmy.kee29/12/2019 16:56

I find the side fingerprint sensor is a better position on a phone than …I find the side fingerprint sensor is a better position on a phone than under screen/ home button/ back sensor. What about you?

Yup! Only ever used it once and felt very comfortable
MrSwitch29/12/2019 16:58

I just thought some nice member on hukd could benefit, considering this is …I just thought some nice member on hukd could benefit, considering this is where I spend most of my online time, and where it deserves to go the most (imo)

Yes of course. I wasnt trying to be funny or anything. I used to give away a lot of free things on forums only to find them listed on ebay.

You have a kind heart and good intentions
flowersofwar29/12/2019 17:19

Yes of course. I wasnt trying to be funny or anything. I used to give away …Yes of course. I wasnt trying to be funny or anything. I used to give away a lot of free things on forums only to find them listed on ebay. You have a kind heart and good intentions

Oh sorry, I didn't mean to come across as brash I completely understand where you were coming from with your comment.
Looks similar to my Pixel 3 case. I need to see if they do a camp version for that now
Camo, not camp.
Nice gesture as usual from you @MrSwitch
39532359-yk7RT.jpg
Can i have it for my phone please
its a 2gs
xlxaiwa55xlx29/12/2019 17:34

Camo, not camp.

Yeah yeah! They are called ringke fusion.
Edited by: "MrSwitch" 29th Dec 2019
MrSwitch29/12/2019 18:05

Yeah yeah! They are called ringke fusion.

Just checked, they don't seem to do the camo version for the pixel 3
xlxaiwa55xlx29/12/2019 18:17

Just checked, they don't seem to do the camo version for the pixel 3

Not in Camo it seems, but..
Ringke Fusion-X Case Compatible with Google Pixel 3 Ergonomic Transparent [Military Drop Tested Defense] Hard Back TPU Bumper Impact Resistant Protective Phone Cover for Google Pixel 3 Case - Black amazon.co.uk/dp/…34G
MrSwitch29/12/2019 18:19

Not in Camo it seems, but.. Ringke Fusion-X Case Compatible with Google …Not in Camo it seems, but.. Ringke Fusion-X Case Compatible with Google Pixel 3 Ergonomic Transparent [Military Drop Tested Defense] Hard Back TPU Bumper Impact Resistant Protective Phone Cover for Google Pixel 3 Case - Black https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07HFVN34G

I have the red version, I'm just a sucker for camo stuff. I'm like an English redneck. Haha
xlxaiwa55xlx29/12/2019 18:20

I have the red version, I'm just a sucker for camo stuff. I'm like an …I have the red version, I'm just a sucker for camo stuff. I'm like an English redneck. Haha

Tbf, that Camo case in this op is a looker.
MrSwitch29/12/2019 18:24

Tbf, that Camo case in this op is a looker.

Well, unfortunately I can't afford to upgrade just so I can get a camo case. I'll have to see if I win the Euro on Tuesday.
xlxaiwa55xlx29/12/2019 18:29

Well, unfortunately I can't afford to upgrade just so I can get a camo …Well, unfortunately I can't afford to upgrade just so I can get a camo case. I'll have to see if I win the Euro on Tuesday.

That's the way I shop for phones, see a nice case, then have to have a phone to accompany it
MrSwitch29/12/2019 18:33

That's the way I shop for phones, see a nice case, then have to … That's the way I shop for phones, see a nice case, then have to have a phone to accompany it

Sounds like an expensive hobby! Shame I can't trade the kids in for phones.
xlxaiwa55xlx29/12/2019 18:35

Sounds like an expensive hobby! Shame I can't trade the kids in for phones.

I've already done it, I'm single, and homeless, but I have a suitcase full of cases, with smartphones attached.
MrSwitch29/12/2019 18:36

I've already done it, I'm single, and homeless, but I have a suitcase full …I've already done it, I'm single, and homeless, but I have a suitcase full of cases, with smartphones attached.

Make a house out of all the cases, say it's art, sell it. Profit!
xlxaiwa55xlx29/12/2019 18:42

Make a house out of all the cases, say it's art, sell it. Profit!

Sounds like a plan.
MrSwitch is a legend.

I have a 5g S10, but will not post pic due to already receiving the generosity of MrSwitch.

Switchy for Number10
Duggie200029/12/2019 19:28

MrSwitch is a legend.I have a 5g S10, but will not post pic due to already …MrSwitch is a legend.I have a 5g S10, but will not post pic due to already receiving the generosity of MrSwitch.Switchy for Number10

You csn have the case buddy, it's just wasting space in a drawer here, send me your details and I'll send it to you.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions