S10+ deal EE

Posted 18th Nov
I’ve just found this deal - fonehouse.co.uk/bas…les

I know I can buy the phone cheaper elsewhere, but I’d never get an EE sim only 75gb data plan plus the phone together for less than £36pm surely?

However with Black Friday round the corner should I wait?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Sorry, the link in the thread description (opening comment) seems to redirect to an empty basket.

Did you mean this handset/offer?

[ fonehouse.co.uk/mob…lus ]
fanpages19/11/2019 08:19

Sorry, the link in the thread description (opening comment) seems to …Sorry, the link in the thread description (opening comment) seems to redirect to an empty basket.Did you mean this handset/offer?[ https://www.fonehouse.co.uk/mobile-phone-deals/samsung-galaxy-s10-plus ]

Yeh, Samsung S10+, 75gb data, £99 up front, £36 a month

75gb of EE data seems too good to miss, especially for a plus
digz19/11/2019 09:10

Yeh, Samsung S10+, 75gb data, £99 up front, £36 a month 75gb of EE data s …Yeh, Samsung S10+, 75gb data, £99 up front, £36 a month 75gb of EE data seems too good to miss, especially for a plus

Have you considered buying the handset outright, & then just using a SIM only option from EE?

(Assuming you have the funds or a credit line available to buy the handset outright, rather than on a monthly basis, of course)

There are a few Unlimited Data plans (some with additional benefits) in the "Pay Monthly" selection:

[ shop.ee.co.uk/sim…nes ]
fanpages19/11/2019 09:58

Have you considered buying the handset outright, & then just using a SIM …Have you considered buying the handset outright, & then just using a SIM only option from EE?(Assuming you have the funds or a credit line available to buy the handset outright, rather than on a monthly basis, of course)There are a few Unlimited Data plans (some with additional benefits) in the "Pay Monthly" selection:[ https://shop.ee.co.uk/sim-only/pay-monthly-phones# ]

I could buy outright and get a sim. My problem with that is the cost over the 2 years. A sim only on EE for 50gb is £25pm on its own (£600 over 2 years), plus the initial cost of the handset will be over 700 for the plus model.

Or £973 for the deal?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants