S10 - EE upgrade - £764 (31 per month, 20 upfront, 10gb)

Posted 29th Nov
Hi all! I called EE and asked to match Vodafone deal on mobiles.co.uk (20GB, 2y, 75£ upfront, 29£ per month).

They said it's ridiculous lol and they offered 4GB, 2y, 87£ upfront, 29£ per month).

edit: called again (thanks for suggestion!), asked for more data and got S10, 24 months, 10GB for 31£ per month, £20 upfront cost. Free delivery to store (otherwise 6 something). ;-)
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Depends if 4gb is enough, no point in 20gb if you never use more than 4 but if you use more then 4 the ee deal is no good
toonsquirel29/11/2019 14:20

Depends if 4gb is enough, no point in 20gb if you never use more than 4 …Depends if 4gb is enough, no point in 20gb if you never use more than 4 but if you use more then 4 the ee deal is no good

I have 5gb atm and I don't use it, I can use wifi at work as well.. don't really need 20
csmcr29/11/2019 14:48

I have 5gb atm and I don't use it, I can use wifi at work as well.. don't …I have 5gb atm and I don't use it, I can use wifi at work as well.. don't really need 20

Your definitely better with ee and apart from the data it’s pretty much the same price and what’s the point in having loads of spare data. Maybe see if ee can match your current 5gb they can easy add a gb each operator can add small things like that themselves
toonsquirel29/11/2019 14:53

Your definitely better with ee and apart from the data it’s pretty much t …Your definitely better with ee and apart from the data it’s pretty much the same price and what’s the point in having loads of spare data. Maybe see if ee can match your current 5gb they can easy add a gb each operator can add small things like that themselves

Thank you!
Just give your notice. They will call and offer you better deals
Called back, asked for more data :-)

S10, 24 months contract, 10gb, 31£ a month, £20 upfront cost , no delivery charge if delivered to store (otherwise £6.75).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants