S10+ or iPhone 11

Posted 29th Nov
What do you reckon. S10+ or iPhone 11.

I know it's like comparing apples and pears but torn between the two. Both are £700.

I have no ties tech wise for either. Currently have an S8 and wife has an XR. Quite like the apple update speed but seems like S10+ gives you more for the same price.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Go for iphone....it is build to last longer than the s10
If you have (or plan on getting) other Apple products the 11 is a runaway winner. Much better camera, faster processor, the IOS experience is so much better than Android. The S10 has a better screen.
nyrak29/11/2019 12:49

Go for iphone....it is build to last longer than the s10

Battery nerfing every year though..

As for the Samsung, I have the S10+, its fantastic! BUT, there is a new S11 in 3 months time. iPhones hold their value more than Sammys for resale.
iPhone
I own the S10+ and would say go for the iPhone 11 .
iPhone has better build quality, better operating system in IOS .
Samsung has better screen and slightly better camera unless you go for iPhone pro .
Samsung don’t hold value once they hit 12 months old where iPhones do hold there value .
yozzman123429/11/2019 22:34

I own the S10+ and would say go for the iPhone 11 . iPhone has better …I own the S10+ and would say go for the iPhone 11 . iPhone has better build quality, better operating system in IOS . Samsung has better screen and slightly better camera unless you go for iPhone pro . Samsung don’t hold value once they hit 12 months old where iPhones do hold there value .

All true but the iphone 11 (any model) has the best camera of any phone (the pro models just have an extra telephoto lens).
You asked, "What do you reckon. S10+ or iPhone 11. I know it's like comparing apples and pears but torn between the two. Both are £700."

Write down your key/critical 10 personal requirements, then we have a chance to assess which is better for you.
Too late. Went for the iPhone . Bit you are right that would have been a good idea.
None, get Huawei p30 pro. Blows them oth out the water
MonkeyMan9001/12/2019 00:39

None, get Huawei p30 pro. Blows them oth out the water

It is a good phone but they are not the quickest with support and updates. Slower than Samsung, which is hard to do
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions