S10+ or s20?

Posted 4th Jul 2020
Got 2 weeks until my contract is up and I'm torn between getting the s10+ or the s20, price wise there isn't much difference so I'd like to know any recommendations and optnions people might have to help me to decide. Cheers
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
If price is same. S20. Not much difference in size.

What about a note10?
Edited by: "jb66" 4th Jul
i find this comparison site quite helpful when comparing phone specs

smartprix.com/mob…php
mutley104/07/2020 17:23

i find this comparison site quite helpful when comparing phone …i find this comparison site quite helpful when comparing phone specshttps://www.smartprix.com/mobiles/samsung_galaxy_s20_vs_samsung_galaxy_s10_plus-cpd13jmidxky_11013b4fu3f.php

I would seriously not be recommending an Indian based website to compare the spec of mobile phones you wish to buy in the UK as can be a difference in specs.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 4th Jul
cecilmcroberts04/07/2020 18:05

I would seriously not be recommending an Indian based website to compare …I would seriously not be recommending an Indian based website to compare the spec of mobile phones you wish to buy in the UK as can be a difference in specs.

m.gsmarena.com/com…081
teacoffeebiscuits04/07/2020 18:06

https://m.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=9535&idPhone2=10081

Yup, would use that myself. Least you can pick which variant you wish to compare.
S20 is better as Samsung phones only get 2 year of android updates and it also has a better Qualcomm,snapdragon 865 on the s20 vs 855 on S10+, better Processors and camera. S10 has 100mah more of power (4100 vs 4000) so if you don’t mind about that tiny amount S20 is better and the speeds s20 can go up to for upload is also better and fast charging so S20 would be worth the near £100 extra
Do you feel like you need a new phone at this point? If your current phone does everything you need and want it to do then consider not upgrading. Cancel the contract and keep the phone, then pair with a SIMO deal (just pay for the SIM, not the phone, at a much cheaper cost).
Edited by: "jamie15" 4th Jul
teacoffeebiscuits04/07/2020 18:10

S20 is better as Samsung phones only get 2 year of android updates and it …S20 is better as Samsung phones only get 2 year of android updates and it also has a better Qualcomm,snapdragon 865 on the s20 vs 855 on S10+, better Processors and camera. S10 has 100mah more of power (4100 vs 4000) so if you don’t mind about that tiny amount S20 is better and the speeds s20 can go up to for upload is also better and fast charging so S20 would be worth the near £100 extra

Unfortunately the UK versions of Samsungs use their own Exynos processors not snapdragons, however your sentiment is th same, the S20 has a faster processor than the S10
I'd go for the s20 for the 120hz screen although design wise I like the s10+. The front camera looks so much better on the side not the middle and the curved display is more curved
Try and pull yourself away from Samsung if you can, overpriced and the exynos chip/battery life is poor.

You can get a comparable phone for a much better price if you look around.
FlyingLlama05/07/2020 00:25

Try and pull yourself away from Samsung if you can, overpriced and the …Try and pull yourself away from Samsung if you can, overpriced and the exynos chip/battery life is poor.You can get a comparable phone for a much better price if you look around.

such as? some suggestions/ links would be helpful please
Ah yes I forgot about that it is exynos 9820 on s10+ and exynos 990 on s20
samwants2save05/07/2020 01:08

such as? some suggestions/ links would be helpful please

Huawei,Honor and Redmi have good phones.But sadly the new Huawei and Honor’s don’t have google so if you get an old model like the 9x which is still pretty good or Huawei Nova 5t or a redmi phone
S10 lite has the sd855 so you could go for that
I'd go for the S20
Post a comment
@
    Text