S10E or S10??

Posted 7th Dec 2019
Hi everyone, would like your advice as I have the chance of 2 brand new sealed phones at amazing prices.
Brand new sealed Galaxy S10 128gb for £350
Brand new sealed Galaxy S10e 128gb for £300
I'm coming from a OP5T 8gb/128gb which I've had for about 2 years.
My biggest issue now with the OP5T is the camera which imho has always been naff and I'm getting pee'd off with the size of phones lately.
I've already bought the S10e and am awaiting delivery. I've read it's nearly everything that the S10 is. My only fear is that it may be a little too small.
I'm thinking of buying the S10 also then if I don't like the smaller form factor of the S10e I have a fallback.
Can you give any advice or user experience as i don't want to miss out on the S10 but also don't want to buy it unless I need too if that makes sense.
Thanks in advance
bruno116
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
I personally wouldn’t even think about it, I would have the S10 for the extra £50 all day long.
JohnnyRoller07/12/2019 11:55

I personally wouldn’t even think about it, I would have the S10 for the e …I personally wouldn’t even think about it, I would have the S10 for the extra £50 all day long.

Have you got an S10?
I'm not sure I want another massive phone , I've seen S10 is the same size as my OP5T but is all screen and no big top/ bottom border
Is it ok for one handed use?
I'm not a heavy phone user but would definitely like a better camera.
bruno11607/12/2019 12:03

Have you got an S10?I'm not sure I want another massive phone , I've seen …Have you got an S10?I'm not sure I want another massive phone , I've seen S10 is the same size as my OP5T but is all screen and no big top/ bottom borderIs it ok for one handed use?I'm not a heavy phone user but would definitely like a better camera.

When you say “massive phone”, I would argue the difference between the S10 and S10e is massive. It is 5mm longer and the rest is basically the exact same dimensions. So from using it with one hand, is going to be exactly the same.

The extra £50 is arguably getting you more RAM, an extra rear camera, tougher front glass, a better fingerprint reader, a better battery, a better screen resolution etc. Admittedly none of this are hugely recognisable in real world usage, but for £50 extra it’s hard to turn them down...
JohnnyRoller07/12/2019 12:16

When you say “massive phone”, I would argue the difference between the S10 …When you say “massive phone”, I would argue the difference between the S10 and S10e is massive. It is 5mm longer and the rest is basically the exact same dimensions. So from using it with one hand, is going to be exactly the same.The extra £50 is arguably getting you more RAM, an extra rear camera, tougher front glass, a better fingerprint reader, a better battery, a better screen resolution etc. Admittedly none of this are hugely recognisable in real world usage, but for £50 extra it’s hard to turn them down...

Better fingerprint reader the s10 reader was a disaster
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions