s10e worth it for 520?

Posted 15th Apr
I currently have a s7 edge its 2 years old and the battery life isnt that good anymore, sometimes giving me 3 hours sot. My mum has a s6 flat which is also really old and has really bad battery. Currently i could trade in the s6 for £150 at samsung and get a s10e for £520. My s7 would get passed onto my mum and as they only use wifi the phone can sit on airplane mode giving much better battery. Would this be worth it?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I honestly feel unless you have a reason to need the top of the dog camera phone iE professional work or holidays alot and like good pics or have a baby and so on, 520 is too much for a phone.

My use cases off not caring about pictures on holiday means I'm still happy buying 100-200 year old flagships every 2 years, normally sell them on too
Gumbon19 m ago

I honestly feel unless you have a reason to need the top of the dog camera …I honestly feel unless you have a reason to need the top of the dog camera phone iE professional work or holidays alot and like good pics or have a baby and so on, 520 is too much for a phone.My use cases off not caring about pictures on holiday means I'm still happy buying 100-200 year old flagships every 2 years, normally sell them on too

Am I missing something here, or have mobile phones really been around for 100-200 years
Marty is that you, how's the Delorean going?
i'm not asking what you earn, but if you earn £1000 a week, a couple of days work for a fancy phone is not that expensive, unless you have a mortgage. so available income.
we know most of it is hype.
£500 to push some extra pixels slightly faster, if you use it for gaming.
to bend the rules of physics and extract more detail from your photo.
to store an encyclopaedia.
to look fancy on the bus.
i remember having to have a pair of levis's. why? because when i was young you had to be seen to be "with it". not much changes really. do you have to be seen to be with it?
of course you could buy a cheaper phone with replacement batteries... if you can find one.
i'll shut up now.
Edited by: "psychoid" 16th Apr
Im a student so really no income! Ive got money from a scholarship but i havent spent any of it. Samsung offers 10% student discount bringing the total price to £450, which is less than a oneplus 6T at £520. Seem like a good deal?
I am happy with a phone in £250 range. It will down to you to say if S10e worth the money.
i'll leave that opinion to those that know how good the S10e is.
quote gumbon and ask for a choice
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions