S21 Ultra vs 12 Pro Max... recent Samsung Galaxy experiences?

Posted 21st Jan 2021
What has the medium-long term battery life been like on recent Samsung Galaxys? I had an S6, S7 & S8 and although I generally liked those phones, I grew tired of the battery life falling off a cliff after approx 6-9 months and the camera photos being slightly too unnatural / beautified.

Since then, I loved my Huawei Mate 20 Pro but Huawei is no a longer viable for me in its current state, I then had an Xperia 1 II which I really enjoyed for the most part but the camera was very unreliable. As the camera is important to me, I have been using a Pixel 5 since which I do like but am not a fan of the small screen size.

My partner recently got an 11 Pro Max which is pretty great and the brilliant camera quality + battery life have made me consider going back to Apple (and using Gmail, Google Photos as a bridge to my non-Apple tech).

I have been impressed though with the early reviews of the S21 Ultra, particularly the photos. I'd be interested to hear any user reviews of recent Galaxys and how they compare to their iPhone counterparts.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Post a comment