s7 edge cases/screen protectors reccomendations

Found 7th Sep 2017
guessing it's gonna be a nightmare trying to get a proper screen protector for the s7 edge due to the, well, "edge" haha.
looking for recommendations for a good screen protector that will do the job & a case as well.or a case that is raised so would protect the screen if the phone dropped. thanks
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Good screen protector

I have these on mine and they work well. You get two in the pack which is good and it doesnt affect the usability of the phone. I first started with the glass protectors but found that the touch screen wasnt as responsive due to the edge screen being curved. The ones on this link arent glass and work very well. Also no bubbles like the old style plastic things.
I just bought a glass curve type for 6 plus
Maybe shoulda gone for something like this
Edited by: "Joey.Bloggsy" 8th Sep 2017
I don't use a screen protector, but here is a link to a previous thread where I recommended a case (that I have not changed in the last 17 months of ownership):

[ hotukdeals.com/com…547 ]

The "Gunmetal" coloured case I bought is no longer available, but the two others colours available are now £3.00 chesper than I paid for mine.
I've just got the S8 and have put a Ringke case on it. I got two different ones. They are both excellent. I wanted as thin as possible but still with some sort of protection. Got them on amazon for about 6 quid each. Good quality feel to them.

As for screen protector, I've just ordered one myself that hasn't arrived yet but it was a bit of a minefield and a lot of reviews on amazon are dodgy so we'll have to wait and see how it goes.
amazon.co.uk/2-P…tor

Not Glass but I dont think there is a glass one without problems.

Got one on my S7 (not edge) and went on great,recommended
When I had my s7 edge, I got the official samrt case with the window....loved it. Kept the phone safe and was very practical.....now have the s8 with led folio case....love it but wish they released a smart window folio case too....much more functional....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants