Groups

S7 Edge Prices

I need to buy a S7 Edge as a gift for my mother, she does not need any sim plan as she has a sim contract, but would like a unlocked phone for a one off fee, are there any cheap prices/deals. Brand new please boxed up. I've seen amazon and ebay but on ebay they're china fakes for £130 so finding it fishy

9 Comments

Cheapest I can see is £549 on Amazon but they were £530 around Black Friday so I'd be surprised if you couldn't get one for around £500 within the next month.

Original Poster

Stendhal

Cheapest I can see is £549 on Amazon but they were £530 around Black F … Cheapest I can see is £549 on Amazon but they were £530 around Black Friday so I'd be surprised if you couldn't get one for around £500 within the next month.

Oh yeah saw that, going for the Pink / Gold one, which is £589.99 there! Need for Next Week

try o2 like new. perfect condition 12 month warranty and 300 quid

shaft1973

try o2 like new. perfect condition 12 month warranty and 300 quid

Link ?

As an s7 edge owner I would say go for the non edge as non of the screen protectors fit and apparently if you crack the screen it's around £200 to fix! Non warranty item. Excellent phone and camera

westy125

As an s7 edge owner I would say go for the non edge as non of the screen … As an s7 edge owner I would say go for the non edge as non of the screen protectors fit and apparently if you crack the screen it's around £200 to fix! Non warranty item. Excellent phone and camera

​I have a friend who cracked his s7 screen, can confirm its hundreds to get fixed. They also messed him about and was without a phone for a month.

westy125

As an s7 edge owner I would say go for the non edge as non of the screen … As an s7 edge owner I would say go for the non edge as non of the screen protectors fit and apparently if you crack the screen it's around £200 to fix! Non warranty item. Excellent phone and camera

Non warranty item? You do know the difference between a warranty and insurance don't you?

ipswich78

Non warranty item? You do know the difference between a warranty and … Non warranty item? You do know the difference between a warranty and insurance don't you?

​Very constructive post, most people don't have insurance hence my comment.

westy125

​Very constructive post, most people don't have insurance hence my c … ​Very constructive post, most people don't have insurance hence my comment.

Okay, still doesn't make much sense.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2458
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767297
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846374
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***721

See more discussions