S7 or not?

Found 24th Aug 2017
So my contract is a few weeks away and I'm looking at an S7 at around £25 with 4GB of data (enough for me)...but am I just a Galaxy junky going from an S1 to and S3 to and S5?

Someone help broaden my horizons with some ideas! Should I go for the S7 or is there something on the market which is equally as good? Can easily go simo and buy handset so that's an option!

TIA
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments
Lenovo P2 on SIMO if you can find it at retail. I think I read 3 have ceased stocking it since I got mine. I'm not a power user, but 4gb ram, 32gb, dual SIM/micro sd, amoled, fingerprint sensor for £200.
Check out the HTC U11, one of the most underrated mobiles on the market
Original Poster
terriclarkfan57 m ago

Lenovo P2 on SIMO if you can find it at retail. I think I read 3 have …Lenovo P2 on SIMO if you can find it at retail. I think I read 3 have ceased stocking it since I got mine. I'm not a power user, but 4gb ram, 32gb, dual SIM/micro sd, amoled, fingerprint sensor for £200.

This, coincidentally, came top of the list when I was searching for "£200 phones". Gearbest has it at £170 (click me!) for the next 4 days...worth that price?

seabs28 m ago

Check out the HTC U11, one of the most underrated mobiles on the market

Read also that it is close between this and the HTC 10. May have to go and hold one.
This time next week is IFA which has often had new launches, Sony are rumoured to be launching some new mid-range options to join the XZ Premium.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions