Groups

S7/HTC 10 price drop likely soon?

I was patiently waiting for the S8 to launch, anticipating the cheapest contracts to drop from about £560 to somewhere around £500 over 24 months but instead they have now actually increased to around the £600 mark! Wtf is going on? I have also had an eye on the HTC 10 but that seems to have rocketed in price as well... I just don't understand why..

5 Comments

This is the problem with people on here constantly telling people to wait for the next model to come out. My experience tells me that you have to wait a good few months before you start to see last gen prices drop, so it's not always a terrible idea to snap up a model coming up to being superseded by the next model if a good deal is found.

misterleoni

This is the problem with people on here constantly telling people to wait … This is the problem with people on here constantly telling people to wait for the next model to come out. My experience tells me that you have to wait a good few months before you start to see last gen prices drop, so it's not always a terrible idea to snap up a model coming up to being superseded by the next model if a good deal is found.

Agree. And looking at s6 edge deals they are only around £1pm less than equivalent current s7 edge deals. Personally I'm going to order s7edge on 3 essential 30gb data and unlimited calls texts. £30pm with £10 cash back so under £30 for a very good phone and pretty much unlimited data

steveuk28

Agree. And looking at s6 edge deals they are only around £1pm less than … Agree. And looking at s6 edge deals they are only around £1pm less than equivalent current s7 edge deals. Personally I'm going to order s7edge on 3 essential 30gb data and unlimited calls texts. £30pm with £10 cash back so under £30 for a very good phone and pretty much unlimited data

Having owned the S8 and S7/Edge I prefer the S7. The only drawback is micro USB.

S7 is stating to drop .I got a S7e for £388 last week on Ebay "Brand New " ,the I flashed a S8 rom on my S6e .

Htc 10 and headphones is the best experience ever mobile wise
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why is buying a laptop such a nightmare22
      2. Replacement for BT Hub 522
      3. Gutters, painting11
      4. Hifi Speaker cable choice?22

See more discussions