Groups

s8 plus deal

Hi Guys , need your opinion on this upgrade deal from EE,i've been offered the Samsung s8 plus for £42 a month, which includes unlimited mins text and 20gb data no upfront cost.

Thanks for responses.

15 Comments

It's a good deal. Especially with no upfront cost. Go for it

very good, go for it

Original Poster

Cheers

You're essentially paying £648 for the phone over 2 years based on the fact i have this same contract on a sim only for £15 a month. If you can find the phone cheaper, buy it out right

it's a good deal. My contract is up as well, any pointers?

Good deal for that amount of data.... its about 15 to 20 sim only for that amount of data so basically 22 a month for phone not bad.

ps - can you pay off the contract VAT free after a month? lol.

allybaabde

Phone and go through cancellations... tell them you want S8 and see what they offer.

Babbler

Phone and go through cancellations... tell them you want S8 and see what … Phone and go through cancellations... tell them you want S8 and see what they offer.

​Cheers, I'll call them on Saturday

Is 20Gb enough?
    Im with 3 & I murder my unlimited Data

Original Poster

waynersheridan

Is 20Gb enough? Im with 3 & I murder my unlimited Data

​lol I'm going to have to try and stay within that limit with Three I'm using 25-30gb, but Three services are rubbish that's why I'm upgrading with EE.

Original Poster

allybaabde

​Sorry I fotgot to mention I got 30% Family&Friends discount to get it down to £42.

Original Poster

Babbler

Good deal for that amount of data.... its about 15 to 20 sim only for … Good deal for that amount of data.... its about 15 to 20 sim only for that amount of data so basically 22 a month for phone not bad.

​I'm in 2 minds now wether to go for s8 or s8+ midnight black or orchid grey it's calling them up again and changing it, arghhhh decisions to make.

shabs01

​Sorry I fotgot to mention I got 30% Family&Friends discount to get it d … ​Sorry I fotgot to mention I got 30% Family&Friends discount to get it down to £42.

Nice. I have codes for 02 which is useless to me :D. Also vodafone... which too are useless...

shabs01

​Sorry I fotgot to mention I got 30% Family&Friends discount to get it d … ​Sorry I fotgot to mention I got 30% Family&Friends discount to get it down to £42.

I haver the discount also. the best they said was £47. £42 is very good for the s8 plus
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cordial....11
      2. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…23
      3. Family Spotify account32
      4. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…55

See more discussions