Sack Boris Johnson for sake of Brexit talks, key MEP urges May

Found 3rd Oct 2017
It seems as EU talks wont start till Boris is sacked.

theguardian.com/pol…may
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Original Poster
I say start by sacking Theresa May.
david_wavid15 m ago

So we should take advice from the people who want Brexit to not happen.. Hmmm, gets your noggin joggin don't it...
Sack MEPs says the majority of UK voters in referendum.
splender5 m ago

This is my hygienic version, my nappy figurative comment was too smelly, …This is my hygienic version, my nappy figurative comment was too smelly, that you asked mod to delete it. Let say we should not sack our competent leaders as easy as putting disposable nappies in sacks. This does not make Britain smelling of roses using certain brand baby powder.

Elephant Hatstand Redundant Aardvark...

...because it makes as much sense.
69 Comments
Original Poster
david_wavid15 m ago

So we should take advice from the people who want Brexit to not happen.. Hmmm, gets your noggin joggin don't it...
Boris has his point. Its better to have no Brexit than the soft one proposed by Theresa May.
Theresa May claimed that she did not want a cabinet full of “yes men”
As you can see, Boris is not a yes kind of man.
Sack MEPs says the majority of UK voters in referendum.
david_wavid31 m ago

If Boris engineers an exit from his current role by forcing the Prime Minister to sack him (rather than a personal resignation) as seems to be his current game-plan, he can then commence a challenge for the leadership of the party (& ultimately head of Her Majesty's Government).
Dear Mr David Wavid, are you perchance related to Mr Dave Wave in any way?
fanpages2 h, 27 m ago

If Boris engineers an exit from his current role by forcing the Prime …If Boris engineers an exit from his current role by forcing the Prime Minister to sack him (rather than a personal resignation) as seems to be his current game-plan, he can then commence a challenge for the leadership of the party (& ultimately head of Her Majesty's Government).

32163275-OCFyi.jpg
If the politicians on the EU negotiating team were sacked, Brexit would be less problematic. It's obvious that they are the ones making our exit from the EU difficult. The road to freedom will be paved with countless other ridiculous notions to hinder us.
Predikuesi24 m ago

If the politicians on the EU negotiating team were sacked, Brexit would be …If the politicians on the EU negotiating team were sacked, Brexit would be less problematic. It's obvious that they are the ones making our exit from the EU difficult. The road to freedom will be paved with countless other ridiculous notions to hinder us.

This is sarcasm, right?
Banned
For the good of this country, and every High Street window up and down the land, everyone should pray that Brexit as voted for is put into place.

I condemn and despise civil unrest, but by listening in on many a conversation, I really worry as to what the outcome would be if any government tries to cleverly manipulate a watering down of the process.
fanpages4 h, 12 m ago

If Boris engineers an exit from his current role by forcing the Prime …If Boris engineers an exit from his current role by forcing the Prime Minister to sack him (rather than a personal resignation) as seems to be his current game-plan, he can then commence a challenge for the leadership of the party (& ultimately head of Her Majesty's Government).

"Engineers" and "game-plan" used in the same sentence for a bloke who overviews at 50,000 ft with no detail?!
splender3 m ago

"Engineers" and "game-plan" used in the same sentence for a bloke who …"Engineers" and "game-plan" used in the same sentence for a bloke who overviews at 50,000 ft with no detail?!

Errr... I don't understand the question.

Please try again.
fanpages3 m ago

Errr... I don't understand the question.Please try again.

Lovely.
fanpages1 m ago

What is?

I don't know.
splender1 m ago

I don't know.

Well, when you have a clue what you are on about, the rest of us may have a chance.

Until then, perhaps not.
I feel like I'm watching a 321 and winning a bin when I read what splender types,
Edited by: "shadey12" 3rd Oct 2017
fanpages8 m ago

Well, when you have a clue what you are on about, the rest of us may have …Well, when you have a clue what you are on about, the rest of us may have a chance.Until then, perhaps not.

I have not a clue what I am on about.
Edited by: "splender" 3rd Oct 2017
shadey1213 m ago

I feel like I'm watching a 321 and winning a bin when I read what splender …I feel like I'm watching a 321 and winning a bin when I read what splender types,[Video]

But you love me, too shy to say you do.
Edit: I do have an internet name something321 though....3-2-1 great programmme.
Edited by: "splender" 3rd Oct 2017
Johnson should be sacked and get a job as a street cleaner its probably the only job he's capable of
Segata-Sanshiro25 m ago

Johnson should be sacked and get a job as a street cleaner its probably …Johnson should be sacked and get a job as a street cleaner its probably the only job he's capable of

32165079-t5mxB.jpg
Now you made me think of this,

david_wavid7 h, 28 m ago

This is my hygienic version, my nappy figurative comment was too smelly, that you asked mod to delete it. Let say we should not sack our competent leaders as easy as putting disposable nappies in sacks. This does not make Britain smelling of roses using certain brand baby powder.
shadey1234 m ago

Now you made me think of this,[Video]

Let's make the broom great again....political sounbites for only fools and donkeys
splender5 m ago

This is my hygienic version, my nappy figurative comment was too smelly, …This is my hygienic version, my nappy figurative comment was too smelly, that you asked mod to delete it. Let say we should not sack our competent leaders as easy as putting disposable nappies in sacks. This does not make Britain smelling of roses using certain brand baby powder.

Elephant Hatstand Redundant Aardvark...

...because it makes as much sense.
32165785.jpg32165785-HoWjz.jpg
All Hail King Boris our next Supreme Leader
32166059-pFdIg.jpg
Segata-Sanshiro2 h, 50 m ago

Johnson should be sacked and get a job as a street cleaner its probably …Johnson should be sacked and get a job as a street cleaner its probably the only job he's capable of

Reckon he could manage to drive a tube train?
Dilithium4 h, 26 m ago

For the good of this country, and every High Street window up and down the …For the good of this country, and every High Street window up and down the land, everyone should pray that Brexit as voted for is put into place.I condemn and despise civil unrest, but by listening in on many a conversation, I really worry as to what the outcome would be if any government tries to cleverly manipulate a watering down of the process.

A load of pensioners are going to start rioting?
Im quivering in fear already.
Boris would make a great PM, he would be representative of many people in this country as well as in this forum, who are proud of history of ing over many countries and their people and now find it funny.
This country is the shining beacon of democracy.
jayman198615 m ago

Boris would make a great PM, he would be representative of many people in …Boris would make a great PM, he would be representative of many people in this country as well as in this forum, who are proud of history of ing over many countries and their people and now find it funny.This country is the shining beacon of democracy.

Theoretically, if you had one person prepared to list the positive things that the people of this country had contributed to the world throughout history, and one prepared to list the negatives, who do you think would run out of steam first? I don't have the time or inclination to play the game, but I would be interested to know your opinion.
Banned
What I find interesting, is the number of people protesting on forums about Brexit, most of whom are not even UK nationals.

Characters more worried about their own transient residency than anything to do with the good of our country.
Saturn19 m ago

Theoretically, if you had one person prepared to list the positive things …Theoretically, if you had one person prepared to list the positive things that the people of this country had contributed to the world throughout history, and one prepared to list the negatives, who do you think would run out of steam first? I don't have the time or inclination to play the game, but I would be interested to know your opinion.

Negative. It's always easier to criticise.
Dilithium5 m ago

What I find interesting, is the number of people protesting on forums …What I find interesting, is the number of people protesting on forums about Brexit, most of whom are not even UK nationals.Characters more worried about their own transient residency than anything to do with the good of our country.

Perhaps you'd care to give an example of a foreign remainer you've identified on this forum?
Cr0m39 m ago

A load of pensioners are going to start rioting? Im quivering in fear …A load of pensioners are going to start rioting? Im quivering in fear already.

In your opinion, was it just pensioners who voted for brexit?
Dilithium25 m ago

What I find interesting, is the number of people protesting on forums …What I find interesting, is the number of people protesting on forums about Brexit, most of whom are not even UK nationals.Characters more worried about their own transient residency than anything to do with the good of our country.

You what?
I'm yet to see a positive new news story about brexit.
This is whole thing is a joke.
shadey1217 m ago

In your opinion, was it just pensioners who voted for brexit?

They can be forgiven due to possibly being senile.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions