Found 14th May 2009
I just recieved mine in the post and checked on ebay and they goin for £60 +

I havent opened mine

What do you think should i keep or sell :P

Anyone else get theirs?

18 Comments

Sell....some dosh in your pocket for a treat... or...keep... daft wooly thing in the cupboard for years. upto you.

Did you get an email saying you would receive this. I don't think im getting mine. I'd undercut them and sell.

Original Poster

Adam2050;5207259

Did you get an email saying you would receive this. I don't think im … Did you get an email saying you would receive this. I don't think im getting mine. I'd undercut them and sell.

Nope no email i subscribed on 5,200 as well so i was outside the mark but shhh dont tell them :P

Im tempted to sell but

a) i have no ebay feedback so no-one will buy
b) how much does ebay take?

Who in their right mind would pay £60, seriously:w00t:

starsparkle2311;5207331

MY thoughts exactly! Not got mine yet :x

welshsoldier;5207300

Nope no email i subscribed on 5,200 as well so i was outside the mark but … Nope no email i subscribed on 5,200 as well so i was outside the mark but shhh dont tell them :PIm tempted to sell buta) i have no ebay feedback so no-one will buyb) how much does ebay take?

starsparkle2311;5207331

Worth a go.

10% ?

Sparks crazy stupid ebayers.

Original Poster

This is it

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm59/gamerdude93_2008/Image087.jpg

i applied for mine as soon as it was posted on here & i'm still waiting for mine :cry:

i got mine...but it aint sealed no more =/ hrm wonder if ppl will still buy it..

Mine isn't sealed either anymore, I'd rather keep it.

i still haven't received mine :-(

I'm quite annoyed how I was well within the first 5000 subscribers, but I have lost out to people like yourself who subscribed after the 5000 mark.

There on eBay for way less than £60, prices vary from 0.99p to £40

coff101;5234814

I'm quite annoyed how I was well within the first 5000 subscribers, but I … I'm quite annoyed how I was well within the first 5000 subscribers, but I have lost out to people like yourself who subscribed after the 5000 mark.

i'm still waiting too :-( just think they are taking longer to send to the earlier ones

cheerleader;5237248

i'm still waiting too :-( just think they are taking longer to send to … i'm still waiting too :-( just think they are taking longer to send to the earlier ones

Still early days yet... they were sent 2nd class, and are too large to fit through the letter box. May be worth checking with your sorting office, in case they've taken it back but not put a card through your door advising you (my postman does this ALL the time!) :thumbsup:

I just got mine, it's a lot bigger than I thought it'll be.

What did I miss here ?

BTW I'd keep them until the hype dies down and no more are for sale.... Not sure about the value then tho...

maxmix

i just got mine ....... yeeeehawwww :-D

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4178
  2. Add one, leave one game54415459
  3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…51113
  4. saying of the day89412

See more discussions