Sad News

T0mm's house has been burgled today, everything has been taken so i presume that includes his computer aswell, so no more t0mm for quite some time!!

78 Comments

Sorry to hear that dean! tell him were asking for him!

Best wishes to him!

Damn good man he is :-(

Hold on Dean i'll find it...

His shiny new 360 as well? bummer! Weird how it was burgled during the day, at least when I was burgled they done it the right way, at night!

i feel for tomm, very dificult to get over, alot of personal information on a computer/desktop

start a collection for him to cheer him up, lot of generous people on here would donate a dvd or something they had lying about if he really has lost everything.

supermod

Sorry to hear about the bad news. If T0mm needs to recover HUKD passwords etc please tell him to use dean3988 when he can get back online. I've also added an entry on his user notes for reference if he does. Hope he can get it sorted out quickly with the insurance people.

dean3988;4196915

HAHAHAHA quality, u got owned by mod lmao

why did he get owned?

poor Tomm...hes a good guy....burglary is a horrible thing...hugs to him and his family

Original Poster

Cluffy321;4196929

why did he get owned?

Dont know what your talking about, you fool

(how stupid do u look now)

dean3988;4196946

Dont know what your talking about, you fool(how stupid do u look now)

seriously dont know what our going on about, are you referring to bargainsurfer or scotland88?

Original Poster

Cluffy321;4196959

seriously dont know what our going on about, are you referring to … seriously dont know what our going on about, are you referring to bargainsurfer or scotland88?

I didnt read the avi haha, i thought sigma edited bargain surfer's comment but it was scotlands lmao

ah poor tom, but if hes interested in gettin some new games he shud check my fs thread lmao

o rite

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4196998

ah poor tom, but if hes interested in gettin some new games he shud check … ah poor tom, but if hes interested in gettin some new games he shud check my fs thread lmao

HAHAHHa

kick him when he's down or what lmfao

http://chockblock.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/irony6.jpg

im really confused about the OWNership thats going on this thread ??

acecatcher3;4196998

ah poor tom, but if hes interested in gettin some new games he shud check … ah poor tom, but if hes interested in gettin some new games he shud check my fs thread lmao

lol....reported for self promotion :-D

Banned

Well seems karma has come back and bit Tomm in the ass

Tom will be fine, spoke to him couple times today. Insurance should cover about everything, and he should be back online in a week or so.
but put your names down for the posse to find the bad guys :-D

lumoruk;4197475

Well seems karma has come back and bit Tomm in the ass

:?

yeah..........people like tom deserved to get burgled. (not serious)

I don't know people that well on here, but that is a bum thing to happen.
Send him my regards someone please. :thumbsup:

I know it won't help, but it's the thought that counts.

them burglars had real guts i tell u that....tom has ginger hair, from the outside must have looked like toms bedroom light was on....bit risky

hahahhaaha i crack myself up

im here all week...

...its the way i tell them!

jellybaby22;4197583

reported...for being gingerist.......and for watching dawsons … reported...for being gingerist.......and for watching dawsons creek...:lol: you should be ashamed......

for u....

http://www.thecuttingchair.com/images/stories/hairs_how/hair_dye_box.jpg

acecatcher3;4197597

for u....

at work when were bored we always go down health and beauty and check out the hair dye hotties

jellybaby22;4197617

:lol: ok twiggy.......like i'd take hair style advice from … :lol: ok twiggy.......like i'd take hair style advice from you.......receeding hairline...bad times..that why you keep it so short? loooooooooooooool x

she's got a point reece

jellybaby22;4197617

:lol: ok twiggy.......like i'd take hair style advice from … :lol: ok twiggy.......like i'd take hair style advice from you.......receeding hairline...bad times..that why you keep it so short? loooooooooooooool x

Cluffy321;4197631

she's got a point reece

ahahaha u hate me

night night all, gotta get my beauty sleep, jb dont bother sleeping no matter how much u get...ull always wake up ginger :thumbsup:

xx

signed

Mr Reece Seeding

jellybaby22;4197643

:lol: night night..no amount of sleep with ever make you beautiful....xxxx

chris has turned up now, i have no intention of sleeping

Dean if you get in contact with t0mm I have a spare lappy he can borrow if he wishes until he gets sorted out. I can drop it round if he wishes or he can move his fat ass and come and get it.

Ps was it in the morning as I saw two shifty guys in a old transit van parked up on the bottom of Joyce Avenue. Dont know any details as was just at the traffic lights but they seemed shifty just hanging about.

aw gutted for him, hope he gets it all sorted with insurance, etc.xxxx

Hope they catch them mate..

These aren't yours are they?
]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3011/2714340723_d5ccfb9c7b.jpg

poor T0mm hope they replace everything quickly for him, but as somebody else said its the personal stuff that cant be replaced. . . . . .Grrrrrr Scunthorpes

well, that sucks

Poor tomm.

and its the thought that people are going through your things as well.

All the best T0mm.

And jb and ace should be banned for trying to steal this thread in the middle of the night too.

Syzable;4198565

All the best T0mm. :)And jb and ace should be banned for trying to steal … All the best T0mm. :)And jb and ace should be banned for trying to steal this thread in the middle of the night too.

u forgot the bit where i self promod my fs threads lol

stress nobody needs hope he's back with a shiny new pooter soon

Banned

sorry to hear this, hope they sort everything quickly for them, sadly some stuff that gets nicked money cant buy and hope that nothing like this has been taken xx

dmissy13;4198675

stress nobody needs hope he's back with a shiny new pooter soon

He just got it, the insurance replaced his old one a month ago as it had an unfortunate "accident" with the stairs :whistling:

There's some good deals on contents insurance going around at the moment maybe he could have a look when he gets back online next week, just in case it ever happens again. :thumbsup:

Aww... poor T0mm.... thinking of him :friends:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1972
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1113
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2540

See more discussions