Sad news about Barcelona

Found 17th Aug 2017
Community Updates
Some information (I was totally lost what actually happened):

bbc.co.uk/new…524
Misc
Top comments
Sky fairies at work again :(. It'll never end.

May the 13 people that have been confirmed dead r.i.p. May all the injured make swift recoveries.

May the terrorist/s all rot in hell.
very sad to see another pointless attack

the trump is normally very quick to condemn only ppl he has not been able to condemn quickly are Nazis and Putin

graham 1979 what do you mean we allow terror attacks for fear of offending ? can you explain that statement
Edited by: "Infractionboi" 17th Aug 2017
Rom17 m ago

Exactly. Like we did in WW2. Some very confused people here: supporting …Exactly. Like we did in WW2. Some very confused people here: supporting Israel but condemning violence against Nazis; "no time for anyone using violence to achieve their aims" yet advocating it themselves in other threads; Claiming other people are easily offended and scared yet not having the bottle to speak their mind.Almost as if they have very poor reasoning skills and should just keep quiet lest they make themselves look more foolish.

I support Israel, a democracy surrounded on all sides by darkness, hatred and fear. I support Israel as it gives more to the world than it takes, medicine, technology, jobs and prosperity. The protest to which you refer in the USA when some right wing nut murdered a woman is interesting. Their march had been approved and sanctioned by whoever, the hard left turned up armed and looking for violence. If the far left communist extremists hadn't arrived nobody would have died, some racist idiots would have pranced up and down and then gone home to their mother's house. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS!
davewave14 m ago

absolutely, more head in the sand behaviour from the media and the …absolutely, more head in the sand behaviour from the media and the Corbynistas!

Not to worry though on the BBC you will have the Muslim extremist apologists on telling how they are the real victims in all this, not the people dead in Spain, we have driven them to do such things, when asked to condemn what has happened you will get everything from them but condemnation. The war in Iraq, that made the Moroccan drive a van into innocent people in Barcelona because it was all their fault.

My only hope is that the innocent Muslims in this country aren't victims of attacks by the far right nutter freaks justifying violence with more violence.
113 Comments
😾
Sad news indeed.
Trump ?
IS promised to hit the Spanish beaches and blitz the Costas this summer. It never happened, not surprised some groups would choose to do a city hit.

Anyone who's been to Barcalona will know this area and know how easy it would be to do a ram attack.
Edited by: "groenleader" 17th Aug 2017
Wongy1105 m ago

Trump ?

Sky News managed to mention him in the report about the terror attack.
?
Wongy11010 m ago

Not taken him days to condemn it this time then ? …Not taken him days to condemn it this time then ? https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2017/aug/17/barcelona-attack-van-driven-into-crowd-in-las-ramblas-district

I think he has been quite vocal on the subject on terrorism and the religion that dare not be mentioned, you know the only of only peace and love.

Videos online show bodies laid in the street with people just running past screaming. How long we continue to allow this happen for the fear of offending.
very sad to see another pointless attack

the trump is normally very quick to condemn only ppl he has not been able to condemn quickly are Nazis and Putin

graham 1979 what do you mean we allow terror attacks for fear of offending ? can you explain that statement
Edited by: "Infractionboi" 17th Aug 2017
Graham19797 m ago

I think he has been quite vocal on the subject on terrorism and the …I think he has been quite vocal on the subject on terrorism and the religion that dare not be mentioned, you know the only of only peace and love.Videos online show bodies laid in the street with people just running past screaming. How long we continue to allow this happen for the fear of offending.

Somebody drove a car into some people in his own country that he is supposed to 'run'
two days and then the most pathetic prevaricating statement
Edited by: "Wongy110" 17th Aug 2017
Wongy1107 m ago

Somebody drove a car into some people in his own country that he is …Somebody drove a car into some people in his own country that he is supposed to 'run'two days and then the most pathetic prevaricating statement

His statement was delayed but then what do you expect, they're his support base and thick as two short planks. They are the reason he has to talk sooooo slow and use simple words like wall and chiiiiiina.
Graham19794 m ago

His statement was delayed but then what do you expect, they're his support …His statement was delayed but then what do you expect, they're his support base and thick as two short planks. They are the reason he has to talk sooooo slow and use simple words like wall and chiiiiiina.

He is PONTUS ffs and is pandering to the KKK ?
I for one fervently pray to Gandalf and all his rings for all of us he is not in the job much longer
I wonder if the lefties in Spain still think its western tourists spending their cash that are the biggest threat to their way of life.
I don't see anything wrong with Trump's response to Charlottesville. He blamed both sides which is more than fair considering one side was out legally permitted exercising their right to free speech and the other was out to forcibly stop them and instigate violence because they didn't agree with the other sides views. The counter protesters were totally to blame for what happened in my opinion.
coys674 m ago

I wonder if the lefties in Spain still think its western tourists spending …I wonder if the lefties in Spain still think its western tourists spending their cash that are the biggest threat to their way of life.

They'll blame themselves for it, no matter how you look at it, they can't comprehend that this happy clappy world DOES NOT AND CAN NOT exist while religion does.

Look at the mass sex attacks in Germany, they blamed the women for dressing in a provocative manner. Children have to wear wrist bands with please don't touch me written on.
Spanish media report that a suspect involved in the Barcelona attack has been killed in a shootout with police on the outskirts of the city.
Wongy11053 m ago

Not taken him days to condemn it this time then ? …Not taken him days to condemn it this time then ? https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2017/aug/17/barcelona-attack-van-driven-into-crowd-in-las-ramblas-district

The far left commit violence but its all in the name of love (according to media)
The Islamist extremists are faced with retaliation by candles and vigils, and sympathy for outbursts of anger against extremism.
People march against Trump because they fear terrorists more than throwing rocks at police.
Its pathetic to watch this unfold.
So much death what can men do against such reckless hate?
31717083-sYiLQ.jpg
Graham197943 m ago

I think he has been quite vocal on the subject on terrorism and the …I think he has been quite vocal on the subject on terrorism and the religion that dare not be mentioned, you know the only of only peace and love.Videos online show bodies laid in the street with people just running past screaming. How long we continue to allow this happen for the fear of offending.

Do you mean Islam? I seem to be able to name it, so that's not true and you'd have to be a coward to think you couldn't.

Likewise with the semi-literate; "how long we continue to allow this happen for the fear offending" line.
Why don't you man up and say what you mean or better still suggest a solution rather than slinking around making opportunistic and foolish comments while claiming it's other people that are scared, snowflakes etc?
freakstyler24 m ago

I don't see anything wrong with Trump's response to Charlottesville. He …I don't see anything wrong with Trump's response to Charlottesville. He blamed both sides which is more than fair considering one side was out legally permitted exercising their right to free speech and the other was out to forcibly stop them and instigate violence because they didn't agree with the other sides views. The counter protesters were totally to blame for what happened in my opinion.

Sympathising or supporting Nazis... didn't think people on this site could sink that low.
Sad times.
davewave10 m ago

The far left commit violence but its all in the name of love (according to …The far left commit violence but its all in the name of love (according to media)The Islamist extremists are faced with retaliation by candles and vigils, and sympathy for outbursts of anger against extremism.People march against Trump because they fear terrorists more than throwing rocks at police.Its pathetic to watch this unfold.

Hi Dave, do you have a view regarding the Nazis that were marching last weekend?
Rom9 m ago

Do you mean Islam? I seem to be able to name it, so that's not true and …Do you mean Islam? I seem to be able to name it, so that's not true and you'd have to be a coward to think you couldn't.Likewise with the semi-literate; "how long we continue to allow this happen for the fear offending" line. Why don't you man up and say what you mean or better still suggest a solution rather than slinking around making opportunistic and foolish comments while claiming it's other people that are scared, snowflakes etc?

Worked out for Sarah champion, oh wait.....
Destard5 m ago

Hi Dave, do you have a view regarding the Nazis that were marching last …Hi Dave, do you have a view regarding the Nazis that were marching last weekend?

Well if you're talking about violent marchers ... they're a bunch of losers, same as the far left 'antifascists rioters or 'protestors' which is the name they masquerade under, any group of idiots who believe vigilante violence is the best way forward don't impress me. What about you?
davewave8 m ago

Well if you're talking about violent marchers ... they're a bunch of …Well if you're talking about violent marchers ... they're a bunch of losers, same as the far left 'antifascists rioters or 'protestors' which is the name they masquerade under, any group of idiots who believe vigilante violence is the best way forward don't impress me. What about you?

Thanks for answering.
Me personally, I have no sympathy for people who are either Nazis or align themselves with Nazis and I find it strange that there are people in this world who would compare Nazis to anti-Nazi protesters as if there is any equivalence.
Destard7 m ago

Thanks for answering.Me personally, I have no sympathy for people who are …Thanks for answering.Me personally, I have no sympathy for people who are either Nazis or align themselves with Nazis and I find it strange that there are people in this world who would compare Nazis to anti-Nazi protesters as if there is any equivalence.

I have no time for anyone using violence to achieve their aims regardless of their beliefs, it sounds like you sympathise with violent protests if it suits your beliefs (maybe I'm wrong)
davewave36 m ago

The far left commit violence but its all in the name of love (according to …The far left commit violence but its all in the name of love (according to media)The Islamist extremists are faced with retaliation by candles and vigils, and sympathy for outbursts of anger against extremism.People march against Trump because they fear terrorists more than throwing rocks at police.Its pathetic to watch this unfold.

TWO DAYS someone drove a car into some people
these are facts

The guy is indefensible
shadey125 m ago

I have no time for anyone using violence to achieve their aims regardless …I have no time for anyone using violence to achieve their aims regardless of their beliefs, it sounds like you sympathise with violent protests if it suits your beliefs (maybe I'm wrong)

I believe Nazis should be eradicated.
They themselves want to eradicate a sizeable population of the planet and dominate over others.
Pure evil that millions of people died fighting against in the past.
They should never ever be allowed a voice. Ever.
Destard10 m ago

I believe Nazis should be eradicated.They themselves want to eradicate a …I believe Nazis should be eradicated.They themselves want to eradicate a sizeable population of the planet and dominate over others.Pure evil that millions of people died fighting against in the past.They should never ever be allowed a voice. Ever.

They shouldn't be allowed a voice and should be eradicated, you however should be allowed a voice and be able to eradicate people?
Official death toll is now 13
Thirteen people have been killed, and at least 50 injured
31717497-MpdTx.jpg
Wongy1106 m ago

Official death toll is now 13Thirteen people have been killed, and at …Official death toll is now 13Thirteen people have been killed, and at least 50 injured[Image]

Incredibly sad, it seems it will just continue.
shadey123 m ago

Incredibly sad, it seems it will just continue.

Not like we don't have the means to inspire love rather than hate ?
shadey1214 m ago

They shouldn't be allowed a voice and should be eradicated, you however …They shouldn't be allowed a voice and should be eradicated, you however should be allowed a voice and be able to eradicate people?

Should we stop fighting ISIS and allow them the same comforts afforded to Nazis?
There is only one way to deal with evil. It must be wiped out.
Rom1 h, 2 m ago

Do you mean Islam? I seem to be able to name it, so that's not true and …Do you mean Islam? I seem to be able to name it, so that's not true and you'd have to be a coward to think you couldn't.Likewise with the semi-literate; "how long we continue to allow this happen for the fear offending" line. Why don't you man up and say what you mean or better still suggest a solution rather than slinking around making opportunistic and foolish comments while claiming it's other people that are scared, snowflakes etc?

Did we not just have a politician forced to resign for linking Pakistani Muslim men to the abuse of white girls? She said what she thought and based on fact, how did that play out for her?

Did we not have entire police forces ignore the abuse of children for fear of offending the Muslim community? How did that play out for them?

Again the apologists are in already, do you think commenting on a terrorist attack is opportunistic when the attack was carried out by Muslim extremists? Those who died will be named after any Muslims who died so it doesn't incite social tension.

I think Churchill's views in.many cases were right, somebody quoted Churchill on the street and was arrested his free speech and quotes were ignored for fear if offending "that's religion.
Destard28 m ago

I believe Nazis should be eradicated.They themselves want to eradicate a …I believe Nazis should be eradicated.They themselves want to eradicate a sizeable population of the planet and dominate over others.Pure evil that millions of people died fighting against in the past.They should never ever be allowed a voice. Ever.

Whether they're allowed a voice or not is up to society as a whole to decide, not for a bunch of commie twonks to take matters into their own hands.
Do people come here , "Sad news about Barcelona"to express grieve and sadness, or for some argy bargy?! The jury is out, we can count later how many argy bargies and how many drops of tears of sadness in these comments after 5 days.
In the meantime do continue to use main stream popular ways of expressing sadness.
Destard58 m ago

Sympathising or supporting Nazis... didn't think people on this site could …Sympathising or supporting Nazis... didn't think people on this site could sink that low.Sad times.

Hahaha I wondered how long it would take, where on my post did I say I was supporting Nazi's?

Two protest groups were fighting, one had a right (and permit) to be there - the other did not. The Antifa's went out looking for trouble and to disrupt with violence (their modus operandi) Perfectly clear to me who was to blame. FYI I don't have a racist bone in my body, neither do I support or sympathise with Nazi's - I just tell it how I see it. Cheers.
Destard42 m ago

Thanks for answering.Me personally, I have no sympathy for people who are …Thanks for answering.Me personally, I have no sympathy for people who are either Nazis or align themselves with Nazis and I find it strange that there are people in this world who would compare Nazis to anti-Nazi protesters as if there is any equivalence.

anti-fascist protestors are regularly as violent as fascist protestors - an awkward truth for Momentum Corbynistas who have lost their ability to rationally look at facts?.
Rubisco3 m ago

Whether they're allowed a voice or not is up to society as a whole to …Whether they're allowed a voice or not is up to society as a whole to decide, not for a bunch of commie twonks to take matters into their own hands.

If Nazis go unchallenged, especially at a time where there is a far-right-supporting American President in post, where do you think that will end up?
Should we ignore history and the lesson learnt from allowing Nazis to go unchallenged until it was almost too late?
Nazis want to eradicate and dominate large parts of the population.
Nazis are evil.
You cannot debate with evil.
Evil needs to be destroyed.
Graham19796 m ago

Did we not just have a politician forced to resign for linking Pakistani …Did we not just have a politician forced to resign for linking Pakistani Muslim men to the abuse of white girls? She said what she thought and based on fact, how did that play out for her?Did we not have entire police forces ignore the abuse of children for fear of offending the Muslim community? How did that play out for them?Again the apologists are in already, do you think commenting on a terrorist attack is opportunistic when the attack was carried out by Muslim extremists? Those who died will be named after any Muslims who died so it doesn't incite social tension.I think Churchill's views in.many cases were right, somebody quoted Churchill on the street and was arrested his free speech and quotes were ignored for fear if offending "that's religion.

absolutely, more head in the sand behaviour from the media and the Corbynistas!
I wish people wouldn't use this thread for their anti-trump agendas first and foremost then suddenly feel emotion for what has actually happened in Spain. It's kinda fake emotion or is it virtue signalling?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions