Sad New's I'm Afraid

It appears That HotUkDeals has lost one of its (un)loved members

Bigpoppaad
---08-08---

It seems that we have lost him, to Gears of War 2

-----------------May He Rest In Peace-------------------

13 Comments

Oi.. dont be killing me off! Im alive! Ish.....

Ive been on gears of war 2. Check this out. This was a mates headshot that I took.

[IMG]cdne.gearsofwar.xbox.com/Han…shx?mode=-1&id=2B1C58BC14099115F684[/IMG]

please dont give him my GT

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3418934

please dont give him my GT

lmao, I wonder what it could be :thinking:

I need to get online wiv my 360...

I dont want ur gamertag. I wouldnt want to play with such a boring, small minded, trying to be better than everyone else lowlife who lives on a forum moaning about stuff or bragging about some loads of BS he has made up.

Im off 2 bed college tomorrow morning

Original Poster

Bigpoppaad;3418955

I dont want ur gamertag. I wouldnt want to play with such a boring, small … I dont want ur gamertag. I wouldnt want to play with such a boring, small minded, trying to be better than everyone else lowlife who lives on a forum moaning about stuff or bragging about some loads of BS he has made up.

oi, bg is cool now, he my homie

Bigpoppaad;3418955

I dont want ur gamertag. I wouldnt want to play with such a boring, small … I dont want ur gamertag. I wouldnt want to play with such a boring, small minded, trying to be better than everyone else lowlife who lives on a forum moaning about stuff or bragging about some loads of BS he has made up.

lol the hate won't help you sleep broseph

Bigpoppaad;3418956

Sleep tight:thumbsup:

Bigpoppaad;3418956

What do they teach u there?
How to make a bed?, How to clean one?,
bed college sounds interesting...

dean3988;3418961

oi, bg is cool now, he my hobo

I'll have whatever youve been smoking/drinking/sniffing/snorting/shooting* :whistling::whistling::whistling:

*Delete as appropriate

Since we mentioned GoW 2 I thought I'd share my thought on the game.
Final 'boss'/mission was so poor it was such a let down to see the credits appear.

Magic_monkey;3419068

Since we mentioned GoW 2 I thought I'd share my thought on the game.Final … Since we mentioned GoW 2 I thought I'd share my thought on the game.Final 'boss'/mission was so poor it was such a let down to see the credits appear.

more so than the final boss of GOW1? jeez!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions