Found 8th Mar 2010
Had my new car for 2 weeks , and some piece of scum , has keyed it down the whole of one side , in Bury this morning ,
useless ******* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
28 Comments

sorry to hear that - can't have anything nice without someone being jealous/nasty

just dont understand why someone would do that

nasty - lets hope what goes around comes around :thumbsup:

Banned

Sorry to hear that.

Whereabouts in Bury are you?

Banned

Who have you been upsetting?

Banned

try T-cut if it's not too deep. sorry to hear that matey

i feel for you i would kill if someone did that to our car.

Original Poster

DLM;8048622

Sorry to hear that.Whereabouts in Bury are you?

i was working , Birch st , near amulancs station

Banned

aw08;8048651

i was working , Birch st , near amulancs station

If the scratches are really deep I have a friend in Radcliffe who will probably be able to help re-spray it.

Let me know :thumbsup:

Bury bumpkins strike again!

Sad and Jealous.

DLM;8048659

If the scratches are really deep I have a friend in Radcliffe who will … If the scratches are really deep I have a friend in Radcliffe who will probably be able to help re-spray it.Let me know :thumbsup:

i use to live in radcliffe near the library, are you from radcliffe?

Banned

pink-ka;8048689

i use to live in radcliffe near the library, are you from radcliffe?

No I live in Moston, North Manchester.

I have lots of friends x x

I don;t understand what people get out of doing things like this

I've only had my car for about a month or so and someone had kindly done the same to it (outside my house but no idea who) Not a happy bunny at all, know how you feel x

gutted lol, maybe you should live in a better area? or park ina more secure place

They should be *** killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution. :thumbsup::-D:)

vinylandtrinkets;8048823

unless you have a garage hun car's are not even safe on your own … unless you have a garage hun car's are not even safe on your own driveways.

my cars never been scratched, neither has my parents, my sisters, or any of my family, but weve always lived in good areas :thumbsup: cars dont go in the garage either

micoo;8048871

my cars never been scratched, neither has my parents, my sisters, or any … my cars never been scratched, neither has my parents, my sisters, or any of my family, but weve always lived in good areas :thumbsup: cars dont go in the garage either

Come back when you've moved out of mummy and daddy's house and into your own. Be interesting to see what area you can afford then. :thumbsup:

micoo;8048801

gutted lol, maybe you should live in a better area? or park ina more … gutted lol, maybe you should live in a better area? or park ina more secure place

Very helpful micoo. :?

same thing happened to my car, brand new honda civic 13k

few weeks later a long key scratch across the whole of one side

cost £600 to fix from honda:x

pretty much guess it was jealous haters round the area

Babbabooey;8048923

Come back when you've moved out of mummy and daddy's house and into your … Come back when you've moved out of mummy and daddy's house and into your own. Be interesting to see what area you can afford then. :thumbsup:

:giggle:

picture?

Banned

Considering I live in a street where the cheapest house is 280, and most around 350, we still have a fair share of this type of crime, so it isnt just 'decent areas' that are immune im afraid. there is no such thing as an area immune from it, scumbags have legs and can be anywhere

In the last 2 years in my street, we have had drug dealers, smashed and scrathced cars, bmw convertible with the soft roof slashed, stolen cars, several house burgularies, and the street HAS cctv coverage too.

never mind a murder a few years back and a stabbing in the next street....

:

micoo;8048871

my cars never been scratched, neither has my parents, my sisters, or any … my cars never been scratched, neither has my parents, my sisters, or any of my family, but weve always lived in good areas :thumbsup: cars dont go in the garage either

:roll: So what 'DECENT' part of the country is this then ?? OR is it that your cars maybe are not worthy of people being envious enough to do this awful thing to !!

Original Poster

The old CCT V Camera may yet come to some fuition !! CCTV on the side of ambulancs station , checked today , still 11.30 am monday , beautiful sunny morning ,why ?? would people do something like this ??
most likley no hopers !

so upset , has really knocked me sick ! , thanks for nice comments !

owned

This happened to my car last year. 3 panels right down to the metal, £650 to fix and car has never felt the same since. The respray will never look as good as the original paint job.

People who key cars should be shot!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Switch from BT to BT same property different person513
    2. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.311
    3. Driving anxiety.3050
    4. Invisalign dental braces in London34

See more discussions