Original Poster

We all know you'll be buying it

will be an epic watch going to wait for the price drop first

Or this?

Original Poster

Lol!

winifer

will be an epic watch going to wait for the price drop first

Same, can you imagine how brilliant it will be to watch the wedding whenever you like! You can come in from a long day at work, and just stick the wedding on for an hour or two.
Edited by: "haydnmcfc" 26th Apr 2011

Goonieman

Or … Or [url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.co.uk%2FBox-Canvas-Print-Paul-Ross%2Fdp%2FB001N6W8U0%2Fref%3Dsr_1_1%3Fie%3DUTF8%26qid%3D1303835163%26sr%3D8-1]this[/url]?

Bargain!

got to get the full set, as the Amazon recommendations. Saturday nights will not be the same again. Who needs BGT or X-Factor

This item: The Royal Wedding - William & Catherine (BBC) [DVD] DVD £8.99
The Royal Wedding - Celebration [DVD] DVD £7.99
The Royal Wedding: The Official Westminster Abbey Souvenir by James Wilkinson Paperback £4.90

simplyjimbo

got to get the full set, as the Amazon recommendations. Saturday nights … got to get the full set, as the Amazon recommendations. Saturday nights will not be the same again. Who needs BGT or X-FactorThis item: The Royal Wedding - William & Catherine (BBC) [DVD] DVD £8.99The Royal Wedding - Celebration [DVD] DVD £7.99The Royal Wedding: The Official Westminster Abbey Souvenir by James Wilkinson Paperback £4.90

Thanks!

LOL, the reviews of the poster are fantastic..... think I'll have to get myself one.

Nah, gonna wait for the divorce dvd in a few years

i'm selling a bottle of my tears, I cried when I heard they were getting married.

They are tears of joy and cost £17.61

Goonieman

Or … Or [url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.co.uk%2FBox-Canvas-Print-Paul-Ross%2Fdp%2FB001N6W8U0%2Fref%3Dsr_1_1%3Fie%3DUTF8%26qid%3D1303835163%26sr%3D8-1]this[/url]?

you found that pretty quickly (_;)

Shouldav posted this in deals you fool,
too l8 as I've knicked it now.

I have plans for Friday, well away from an TV.

What I had forgotten was all the hype leading up to this pantomime. Media has gone nuts....I am sure we will have an expert on soon talking about what colour undies the prince should wear on this occasion These experts are stacked up like flights into Heathrow.

Now realise I should have booked the whole week off.

Original Poster

Joey Bloggsy

Shouldav posted this in deals you fool, too l8 as I've knicked it now.:p

did it get spammed? lol

mods took it off saying it was too nauseating
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876389

See more discussions