Groups
    EXPIRED

Safe and reliable airport transfer for a couple?

Hey guys,

I am travelling on the 24th and need a service to transfer me and my wife from Leeds to Manchester Airport. I have found many websites but don't know if any of them are safe to use. A couple I have found include 365airporttransfers.com and airporttaxis-uk.co.uk. Would be glad if you could help me! Thanks!

7 Comments

Have you tried National Express?

Original Poster

TheMan_Aman

Have you tried National Express?

Thank you for your reply. We are flying pretty early and no trains or buses are available. That's why I am looking into a taxi service

You could look on Gumtree or Google Airport transfers Leeds. You want somebody who will take part payment or payment on final drop off.

Original Poster

Poppyj1

You could look on Gumtree or Google Airport transfers Leeds. You want … You could look on Gumtree or Google Airport transfers Leeds. You want somebody who will take part payment or payment on final drop off.

Ok, just found some very good reviews for 365 and will go with them. They seem to be the cheapest and also offer cash payment! Thank you!

I've used suntransfers.com about seven times every time they have been exceptional and cheaper than everyone else I would definitely recommend.

Have you tried the firm based at LBA? Think it's arrow taxis or something, might not be cheapest but reputable company and I think you can pre book and pay online as well.

Actually looks like they run Manchester and east mids too. Link here ArrowPrivateHire. They even have an app etc.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      5. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions