Groups

Safe Money Transfer

How can someone send me money direct into my account, without any security risks. Ie i dont really wanna reveal my bank account details to someone.

Paypal is no good, as I need the money cleared in my account so i can access it tomorrow.

Western Union type thing is no good as I have no up-to-date photo id.

5 Comments

yeah Bank Transfer!

How can you get money into bank without telling someone what bank account to put it into? Only solution I can think of is cash!!

Banned

I am sorry honey you cannot get money transferred without giving your bank details, check is dead slow and you dont want that

Bank transfer is safe anyway as the only details you give are account number and sort code, these are on any check you write anyway, the worst they can do is set up a direct debit with them for which the bank covers you anyway,

Original Poster

harlzter;2532298

Bank transfer is safe anyway as the only details you give are account … Bank transfer is safe anyway as the only details you give are account number and sort code, these are on any check you write anyway, the worst they can do is set up a direct debit with them for which the bank covers you anyway,

Thats true, those details are on a cheque arent they, thanks that makes me feel a lot better.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT deal34
      2. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?11
      3. Gaming Monitor11
      4. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay1014

See more discussions