Groups
    EXPIRED

safe to use 2 pci adapters for my geforce gts 250??

just got a psu of ebay and thought it had a pci cable coming out of it to plug into my geforce gts 250 but it doesnt,my card needs to plugs going in to it so was wondering would it be safe to use 2 adapters??

10 Comments

Original Poster

anyone?

Yes if the Psu is powerful enough and you take the supply from 2 seperate leads not just two plugs,

Original Poster

tonyg1962;6298844

Yes if the Psu is powerful enough and you take the supply from 2 seperate … Yes if the Psu is powerful enough and you take the supply from 2 seperate leads not just two plugs,

yeh i will be suing 2 lots of the 6 pin power plugs,will this be ok?

strobez1977;6298877

yeh i will be suing 2 lots of the 6 pin power plugs,will this be ok?

Yes if the PSU is powerful enough,What PSU is it ?.

Original Poster

tonyg1962;6298915

Yes if the PSU is powerful enough,What PSU is it ?.

hiper 450 watt

Yes that should be ok,But to be safe plug both adaptors into plugs on seperate leads,Does this make any sense ?.

Original Poster

tonyg1962;6298975

Yes that should be ok,But to be safe plug both adaptors into plugs on … Yes that should be ok,But to be safe plug both adaptors into plugs on seperate leads,Does this make any sense ?.

yeh m8 lol will report back in a bit

Original Poster

all went on ok but got a problem lol,the sata cable wont stretch far enough to the hard drive can u buy a extension cable?

strobez1977;6299118

all went on ok but got a problem lol,the sata cable wont stretch far … all went on ok but got a problem lol,the sata cable wont stretch far enough to the hard drive can u buy a extension cable?

yeah just search SATA power extension on ebay

closed @ ops request. Thank you.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
    2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930
    3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356

See more discussions